PCBetter

Will there be multiple PCBetter "Example Zones/Towns? I think it would be best to have one. Will it be near spawn? I I hope and maybe a sign in spawn with the warp? Also,Lego can I start making the town? I’m feeling a little bored with VoltZ and I think we can and and should get this done asap

A few suggestsions for the town:

1. Give it a name.
    Hey! Welcome to the server! Do you want to build something in the place where we put newcomers because they’re usually rubbish! // Hey! Welcome to the server! Do you want to make a build for us in Port Clarence!

2. Make the infrastructure look good. Otherwise it just looks like freebuild, and like you’ve rejected them and put them in the place where they can do least harm.

3. Don’t put the PCBetter Logo in it.
    Welcome to Port Clarence! this is the place where we put people if we think they might be terrible!

4. Make clear the PCB griefing rules at the warp.
    I’m currenly struggling to find the “don’t help people without their permission” rule written up anywhere.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying that Port Clarence is the best name idea. it was the first to come up on this website:
http://www.mithrilandmages.com/utilities/CityNamesB.php?utm_expid=44326886-7.Kg7uOXESRWey5k8EHjRAcQ.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F

I have a suggestion: Why don’t we put some instructions in spawn for Guests? Just a suggestion.

most of it’s at cspawn, it’s just impossible to navigate cspawn

We have kinda like an HQ thingy being built in Bellefire, that will actually be fully functional.

Also, about the lot thingy, we aren’t going to begin that for a little while.
But when we do, maybe have a button in spawn that takes you to the warp.
I’m still working all this out.

I don’t really get what there is to work out…If I’m wrong please explain and can I start the construction of the -ahem- Example Zone of Guestlandia?

Its still in the “Planning Phase”

For the Guest example area thingy, We will call it Pine Village, and i will begin construction… now…
When i find land to do so

I just want to put up that the City Showcase/Gallery I’m making isn’t a part of PCBetter I’m sorry and no offense Lego but I think you could have got things done a lot quicker …I threw Out the Idea and I carried it out. Madant said he had already tried this but it didn’t work out but he did w/e some land for me to start, I have started and am producing good results many city mayors have agreed or have built showcases.
Yet again no offense Lego
Cya InGame ~Vex

Ok. Can PCBetter have a little building there or something?

I would like to participate as much as possible in this program, anything I can do to help?

I would love to participate and help out. Anything I can do?