PCB world records

We were on the server just now and I had the idea in the back of my head to have records set for certain builds like “Longest building” “biggest building by area” or “longest road” And any building would be separated into 4 different categories, Office, Commercial, Residential and Industrial E.G each category would hold its own record for biggest building, to smooth the competition. There could also be things like biggest museum, or biggest zoo - which can be defined later. Reply with ideas and tell me if it’s a good idea?

4 Likes

I’ll list a few that I am aware of/have participated in

Tallest (known) building was actually my first build ever on PCB. Nexus Engineering HQ in Acra City, reached max build height, but in that version of minecraft it allowed you to place a banner at max, so it was max build height + 1

Largest landmass by a single “nation” accomplished by Lucite

Largest collection of military-style builds accomplished by Lucite

Most cities/individual members within a “nation” accomplished by… you guessed it, Lucite

Longest vertical distance travelled by any entity/entities was the Panda Express

Longest horizontal distance travelled by any entity/entities was the Panda Express

Largest (known) collection of elytra in SVS by myself and my brother

Longest (known) wall was built between Portland and Konin

This is a really cool idea, we could have a Wiki page for this, and perhaps a megathread