PCB World Expo Winners!

Whoa guys! For a first world expo, it was certainly a success! Some of the builds were really impressive and trying to find the top three pavilions proved to be quite a difficult task.

However, this must be done!

First, before revealing the 3 winning teams, I’d like to mention a few plots that were really good but didn’t make the cut for a few reasons (mainly being largely unfinished):

Spoiler
  • Australia
  • Portugal
  • Austria

You guys had really started some great stuff!

And now the three winning countries!

Spoiler

3rd place: India

2nd place: The Netherlands

1st place: The United Kindgom

These three pavilions were simply incredible! I had fun exploring them all!

I’ll design the banners soon and money will be given to the winning teams upon request while I’m in game!

Thanks to all for making this a great event!

In order to be rewarded you NEED to be on the list of builders of a country

1st:

• $1000 per players.
  • A 1st place World Expo 2015 forum medal to be added next to your banner.

2nd:

• $700 per players
  • A 2nd place World Expo 2015 forum medal to be added next to your banner.

3rd:

• $500 per players

• A 3rd place World Expo 2015 forum medal to be added next to your banner.

• All participants will receive $200 for their participation.

[size=12pt]Don’t forget to put screenshots of your builds on this page! :slight_smile:

Medals you can add next to your forum banners:

http://i58.tinypic.com/33w3a5x.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/nntlog.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/23k4x9v.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!GO UK !!!
Well done to all the other teams, I loved them all.
Screen Shots-

Fantastic win for the Brits Well done guys

Congratz to everyone who won something in this event! ;D
I did ask to join the UK team, but somehow nobody replied and I never new if was on or not…Welp, live and learn.
AWESOME WORK GUYS! Love the unicorn inside the phone booth :stuck_out_tongue:

[glow=green,2,300]-AntydoughplaysMC[/glow]

Awesome! I think congratulations are in order for Ducky too, for creating this successful event!

Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem would certainly be proud of our achievements.

The thing is, the Luna Park Gate was done by the 2nd of Feb, Uluru and the Opera House done by the 10th, and then…
Nothing.

Absolutely muffin, although harry212001 and I worked on the Uluru interior and Wairoa finished the entrance.

I genuinely think that if I hadn’t known Wairoa was Australian, I would have worked on the UK build, though.

Thank you ducky <3333

Congratulations to everyone, especially the winners! :smiley:

I want to apologise for not having finished my building on time, considering Ducky even reserved a plot for Portugal in the beginning, and to thank for the “honourable mention” :wink:

I really liked this event, and I’m sure everyone would agree that it would be awesome if we could do something similar to this in the future :slight_smile:

The USA didn’t even make the cut :o

Netherlands
2nd place

[size=18pt]2nd place

y no win 1st plac netherlnds y D:

Anyways, congratulations to the UK, great stuff

money?

@jakoba99

Are you sure you where on the builders list?

yeah he was on my team he did a lot of work.

I’ll come online in the evening to give the cash prizes! :slight_smile:

Many congratulations to all the winners and well done to all the participants!