PCB Unturned Server

With the modded Terraria server being taken down, we’ve decided to try replacing it with an Unturned server. Unturned being a Free to Play multiplayer zombie survival that you can use steam groups as factions to either team up or compete with your fellow players.

The server is currently set to PvE in Normal mod with BattleEye on. To find the server if you want to join your search settinigns in the Server browser should look like this, [size=1em]the password is .

PS. I really wish I had a better place to make this topic.

I thought @Lyra_ciel was running Terraria now, or is that stopped too?

naw it’s running
most of the time anyway

Crass/Fatso were running a modded Terraria server. Not a Vanilla one. In any case, hope people enjoy the Unturned server!

Wow looks like a nice game, i’ll try to join :slight_smile:

I am enjoying this game quite a bit. It’s REALLY hard staying alive due to hunger and thirst at first.

I fear people may have difficulty finding our server as it did not show up for me til I used very exact settings.

Short, possibly useful guide:
-Default game (gold is fine too, but it’s not free)
-Choose the version with the anti-cheat option.
-I suggest picking “Survivors” to play with configurations and picking your Steam Group you wish to be in a team with. So if you want to play with a specific group of friends, you can make a group, or join using an existing group. People in the same group can see each other’s names from long distance for example.
-When searching for the server, change all the search settings to ANY. If one is off, finding PCB will be impossible.

General advice:
-You can suicide to re-spawn at the same location as a friend.
-Punching trees is not a good way to get wood. Scavenge for tools and food early on.

I try to enter the PCB group name in Servers but it doesn’t even let me type… Help?

Just to make sure, you’re launching the client with BattleEye enabled? If so then you should be able to go to Play-> Servers from main menu and have your filters look like this, click Internet and it should show up.