PCB terraria server

I would like to play on almost any terrerria server, my friends is almost always down.

What server softwear u gonna use?, Tshock is pritty good http://tshock.co/xf/index.php

Also do you want my world file? it has a house/hotel with about 8 rooms npc houses 3 and was then gonna make a regen room or you gonna start a fresh?

If u need help with Tshock just ask :slight_smile:

And maybe like i said do a whitelist system or only give out the info to trusted players.

As another question do you have ter on steam if so maybe we should make a steam group so u can mass alert so people know when servers up :slight_smile: just an idea

Rip, I was thinking the exact same thing about the group. Since its a steam game we can set up a group chat and people can join whenever and maybe even have a call and you can join that if you wanted as well.

I will try to be on tomorrow after I get a new graphics card tomorrow morning.

Great minds alike sipy old boy :slight_smile:

STeam group it is , we could even have a teamspeak channel for minecraft and ter, or just use skype what eva is best

I prefer skype, cuz my internet is dumb and doesn’t give out enough to let me on Steam here.

Server will be up at 8 AM (Pacific time). I’ll keep it on throughout the day.

Software will be default, unless I figure out T-shock within the 11 following hours (maybe).

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCBterraria

Join steam group to get accepted into server.

Server IP: PCBterraria.mooo.com.
Port: 7777.
Password: Will be given if you are accepted.

Just to clarify, we won’t be adding Terraria to the list of official PCB servers we already have. It will be a private thing among the members and friends of PCB.

The best solution to get your Terraria fix is to have someone within the community run the server majority of the time or at a fixed time each day/week. As it seems Goof is volunteering for that, you guys have it planned out. It would also be best to keep the IP from going public as you already know griefers are a pain in the ass to deal with on Terraria.

Just my personal input but I find it would be best if you guys set up some rules for the server you can all agree upon. Some rules such as no mods/cheats/hacks, either starting with pre-made characters or starting off completely fresh.

Maybe I’ll pop in seeing as I haven’t played Terraria in months so I haven’t a clue what new stuff they’ve added.

I understand it won’t be an official PCB server (that would be a headache).

Rules will be posted on the Steam page, but I’d like to discuss them here.

About the characters, I honestly don’t know…

Hopefully I can continue from where I am… I have some pretty good stuff, which has taken me ages to get, and hopefully will be able to face the wall of flesh soon, once others have got good enough stuff! :smiley:

Starting with new characters? Hell naw D:
Though I think I could supply everyone with tools and armor of a certain tier, that wouldnt be a problem. That way, people could be equal. As for me, I would be the only overgeared player on the server.

maybye just message them the ip and port or on the steam network and allow only trusted+ in

i tried the server earlier. i’m not sure if it was online or not but i couldn’t connect anyway. and im having problems joining that group aswell (my email account doesnt work and i cant access the code thingy)

so then wats the ip of the server?

Well del I do have that sword thingy :3

Read the other posts it will tell you. Read before you ask. Man the generations are getting lazier and lazier…

ok i got it but how do i get accepeted?

New acceptance system will require you to join the steam page here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCBterraria

Follow instructions there and you will become white-listed.

Goof PM me the code please I cant get into my email.

It sent a code to my email because it is the first time I logged in? I can’t access my email and its all gone terribly wrong.

It shouldn’t have, just connect to PCBterraria.mooo.com and put in 7777 as the port.

Well, I must say the server is a resounding success. I got whitelisting set up, as well as permissions and ranks. Make sure to join the steam page to be notified when the server will be up and when PvP wars will be happening.