PCB Survival --> Market NOW OPEN !

[size=24pt][shadow=black,left][glow=grey,2,300]P[/glow][glow=orange,2,300]C[/glow][glow=white,2,300]B[/glow][/shadow] Staff and Builders are pleased to announce that the market has been officially opened to the public in time for the 23rd b.
After tireless months of construction of epic proportions and then 12 non-stop hours of re-fits, signage, admin-shopping, and yet again MORE construction, the market was finally completed. Special thanks go to the builders and re-fitters who couldn’t have made this a possibility without their contributions.

Access to the new market can be achieved by entering
[glow=red,2,300]’/warp market’[/glow] into the chat.
Admin and Mob shops are accessible via the upper floors of the spawn building.

Please read all of the rules carefully at the warp spawn to avoid penalties that apply for various offences.
Shop prices range from $2000 -> $1000 -> $500 (Prices are based on approximate distance from warp point at 3 intervals)
[b]
Enjoy your stay at the new market!

[size=12pt]P.S --> New Quests and Events currently under construction! --> Event’s Hub inside market spawn building will provide more information as it becomes available. --> First quest is set to start 15-Nov-16.

[size=25pt]Quick guide to setting up a shop -->

[size=14pt]Step 1. Place a chest (single, trapped or double) in a space you’d like the shop to be
Step 2. Fill chest with items you wish to buy and/or sell
Step 3. Place a sign on top or on the side of the chest and follow this shop-making format: -->
[size=23pt]Line 1:
Line 2:
Line 3: B : S
Line 4:

[size=18pt]E.g. --> Player Mannriah is Selling 64 Grass blocks for $20 in one of his shops and Buying 64 Grass blocks for $10 in the same shop
[size=23pt] Mannriah
B 20 : 10 S
Grass (can also use id number if name is not available)

[size=14pt]And that is how you make a market shop.
Help:
“< and >” should not be typed on the actual sign
You do not have to have a buy and a sell price
B = Price other people will pay to receive the item/s
S = Price YOU will buy the item/s of other people

Wairoo told me to comment on his fabulous writing skills, so here I am.
It’s great, Wairoo! Better then Tolkien’s work! And the beautifulfont is excellent!

[hr]
(now can I have the $100 loan to start my shop? plweasseee)