PCB Subways Franchise [Currently building InterCity Line]

pcbmc.co Next time please mail me rather than posting on a random forum XD.

stop spelling willmington wrong. its “Willmington” not “Wilmington”. btw r u talking about the willmington with no warp and the 1 with me, time lord and hairen?

what do u mean by willmington will remain a normal stop and willmington will terminate mountainville?

btw r u talking about the willmington with no warp and the 1 with me, time lord and hairen?
Well is there another willmington?

He means you are not at the end of the train line and will just be a normal stop rather than the terminate stop (The last)

No there isnt another willmington

Timelord spells Wilmington with one ‘l’

Yoshi go to my first post, have a look at the updated map!

[size=14pt]Progress on Acra City Station is a go! And everyone’s a penguin today XD

More Pictures of the PCB Subway Action in progress! Featuring Ouhai AFK yet again! :smiley:

Glad to see the Acra City station open! Sorry I haven’t been around as much, I opened a small private server to play with my friends a bit (i.e. glorified open to LAN feature), and even that has been impeded by an incredulous amount of AP world history reading.

I’ll try to come on at least once every week though, so keep an eye out for me though! ;D

how about the proposed areas? empire, 3 districts, wilmington

In response to SebertkillerZ:

What will be happening next in the PCB Subway Network:

1. Completing Acra Junction (Previously known as Acra City (Change for Yoshi’s Monorail for Acra City)
  2. Completing tunnels running from Wooden Bay to Acra Junction and placing in tracks for full service
  3. Refurbishing existing stations (Raymont West & Wooden Bay) with new InterCity theme
  4. Starting construction on Whiteston Village Station

Here’s an update to the network map:

CHANGELOG:

• Yellow Line (InterCity) is the new name of our Main Line. PCB Subway will be the name of the train franchise
  • Yoshi’s MonoRail can be found at Acra Junction
  • Acra City now known as Acra Junction (Changes to Yoshi’s MonoRail for Acra City/InterCity interchange for lines to Empire and Mountain Ville)

Stampy’s Monorail?

oops lol i’ll change that I kept on getting confused between stampy and Yoshi for some reason xD

Oh didn’t you say you were going to make the under construction bit brighter? Maybe use dashed lines instead of solid.

ah dw it aint that much of a deal xD

Doing some refurbishing at West Raymont. Josh is underway with Burgers R Us, cash registers now have emoji and the station now has it’s modern, clean look. Also, a big thanks to all of the builders of West Raymont - The FIRST PCB Subway Station! Looks like somebody found the secret room in King’s shop.

i wish i built with u but I’m in different timezone :’( :’( :’(

Agx this is very nice but before you go ahead and build a station in each of these places you should be actively asking the owners of all these cities to be building stations there before you go ahead and make them. Have you asked Italianchild about a station in Ghetto? Did you even ask any owners if you had permission?

Good point ;D.

I know that he’s gotten in touch with the owners of Wilmington and Empire on the north end of the line. I’ve built most of the subway system in Stampy for JohnDClark2006, the owner of Stampy, and I don’t think he’ll mind another line running into the central station at Stampy, but I/AGx will definitely check to make sure.

I imagine MountainVille was approved to begin with, since it was subsequently added, possibly at request of the owner, but I’m not exactly sure on that and AGx/whoever owns MountainVille will have to confirm.

On the southern end of the line, I think he’s gotten in touch with the owner of Verona.

I don’t know when RemusS_ last came on, but if he’s been inactive, RemusS_ did give me authority as sort of a co-mayor of Cartaz, so I am willing to approve a rail corridor there.

PN_Flyer, the owner of Sherwood, has since been permabanned. Not sure what the policy regarding obtaining permission is in such a case.

insane_monkey owns Lignum (that’s a typo in the picture). Not sure if he’s still active, although he wasn’t banned the last time I checked.

Don’t forget though as well, these are only proposed stations and I am sure the owners of each city would be asked before we build there. If any owner has a problem with there town having a station then we can easily just remove it off the map.

By the way AGx: Copyright © 2014 Burgers R Us. All rights reserved. :stuck_out_tongue: