PCB Sᴘʟᴇᴇғ Tᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ

[size=24pt]PCB Sᴘʟᴇᴇғ Tᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ[hr]
[size=16pt]Location: Shayol Ghul Mountain (-3600 || 100 || -7240)
Previous Winners: @koalamama

[hr]
Tournament to be held whenever enough interested people are on and at least one staff member is available to /lb rollback since 2m area 10 the arena.

[hr]
Rules of Spleef:
1: Use a diamond shovel to take out snow blocks so that your opponent(s) fall through the gap to their doom.
2: Don’t hit people with the snow or the shovel.
3: No flying.
4: No re-entering the arena once you’ve fallen through the snow.
5: Last one still in the arena wins.
[hr]

[size=14pt]PREVIOUS TOURNAMENTS:
2015-11-15
6th: @Willstump || 5th: @Wolfy9 || 4th: @Asmodean_ || 3rd: @Verna_ || 2nd: @jmvvana || 1st: @koalamama

Hall of Fame:
2015-11-15

[details=“Spoiler”]

Credit to jmvvana for the images[/details]

This tournament was loads of fun playing in. I went what, 6-0? then in the finals, Koala beat me…

My superstition is this… I was listening to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM4VSWCmsLM the whole game, and I was winning nonstop, then I turned it off, going into the finals, and lost by a very slim margin. Next time, this song will play the whole time xD

Either way, good game to all, and especially Baillie (koalamama). I’ll make some hot cocoa for you, me, and maddy later on.

losing or winning, I’m livin’ in the hall of fame of PCB spleef

i am such a loser i got the 5th place :frowning:

[size=36pt][size=14pt]Tenuous Winners

I’m interested in doing it, maybe if you set a date for it when most people are available? Idk, sounds good though :slight_smile:

I’m interested in doing it too

The first was held on last Sunday, so it will likely be every Sunday afternoon-ish