PCB Olympic Games Summer 2016

ah yes, i am finally putting this out to the community, so as you see the title of this thread, i’m PRETTY sure you guys can guess whats going on,

Ok, let’s start.

So if you have noticed via dynmap or in person, the City Of Portland, has built an Olympic park, with 2 arenas, soon going on 3. we have an athletes village, an Olympic broadcasting center and much much more :smiley: these are the sports, and the venues.
----------------------------- Venue1-Main Stadium-Venue2-Swimming-Venue3-Spleef/Archerystuff-Venue4-Portland Bay-Rowing

Sport===Venue
Sprinting 1
100M 1
400M 1

Archery 3

Hunting 3

Shooting 3

Swimming 2

Syncro Swim 2

Rowing-Singles 4

Spleef 3

Opening/Closing 1
Ceremony

Q/A
How Do I Enter The Olympics?
Well, this is quite easy, all you need to do,
is gather a team of athletes, or by yourself, and choose a sport(s) to compete in.
in this Example.

City Name: Townsville
Players Competing: Me123 You432
Sports/Players: Sprinting, Rowing.

When Is It?
um… this is still undecided, it may be as early as July or as late as August. we will update this for more info

Can We Help?
Of Course, to help let me: whbilbo or jmvvana know and show us something, currently we need interiors.

More info to be released later! :smiley:

Have Fun! And see you at the Podium

I would love to help out with redstone/ceremonies/pyrotechnics/complicated stuff!
casually shows off computer

Spoiler

I can help with interiors if you want!

(Sorry, don’t have any pics to show you but I can do lots of different interiors, whatever you need)

I can help with adverts and sponsoring. :slight_smile:

I’ll go in with the sponsorship 50-50 Ely :wink: (Casually waits for teams to sign up with one of my companies) (casually lists companies, VeXX Tech., Titan Jets, Entertainment and Sports Network) ( Casually calls Trump for a loan of a million dollars) ( Casually takes out Million from the Intercity Bank of Project Cith Build) :wink:

Throwback Tuesday (no, today isnt thursday) to the great rivalry between Vexx Tech and Nexus Engineering.

I’ll add my two cents (corporate pun), and may sponsor a few cities with my companies, Nexus Engineering, Avant-Garde, Massholes LTD, or Spire Gas CO.

Hired, thank you, we mainly need interior work with Building 2, the swimming center, so if you can make a pool change rooms, and a viewing stand, perfect! :smiley:

The stadiums look awesome! Keep up the good work! If you want any help with making land or building, I’ll help!

I notice a basketball event on the PCB Youtube channel, we could add that to the list of events.

are you going to continue on the athletes village?

no, they have been completed and are ready for athletes