PCB | GTA V PC Crew

[size=12pt]Hi guys! If there’s anybody that’ll be getting GTA V PC, there is an official PCB GTA Crew that has been made. To join please reply with your Rockstar Social Club username. Thank you :smiley:

Hierarchy

Leader
AGx

Commissioners (SOP Equivalent)
Ouhai_Ruby
fatso12321

Lieutenants (OP Equivalent)
TheUKOctopus
Johnlh97

Representatives (Mod Equivalent)

Muscle (Member Equivalent)
Senpai_Grumpy
amelia_breeze
JamesM1221
Lonely361
Senpai_Grumpy

Bruh. Invite me.

Johnlh97(SocialClub)

Invited :smiley:
You will be appointed commissioner rank

i would join but A) my computer is shit and B) i don’t have 50gb to spare

I don’t have 50GBP to spare either… Also it’s not really a game for 14-year-olds.
Or so I’m told…

Not to be irresponsible or anythng, but nah, it’s fine :wink:

If I solve bank problem, I will join you…

I imagine that borg sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he talks lol

If y’all can find me a low graphic verison that lets me play using mac then I would love to join D:

a ton of my friends at school are skipping classes and staying in playing gta today, fml

btw, the lowest graphics settings for this game are ‘normal’, so if you can’t run most other games on normal, you’re gunna have a bad time…

And there are a ton of reported performance issues with the game, it’s unplayable for me at the moment despite the fact my system is far better than the minimum requirements. Hopefully they’ll push out a patch shortly.

cough Mods to come

GG R*
http://gtaforums.com/topic/714694-v-pc-modding-discussion/page-40#entry1067317828

Nice! And John, I think you forgot to accept the crew invite cos it says the request is pending

I am actualy a tenor in the choir… So you can imagine my “Hasta la vista, baby” color of voice XD

I will be getting a new PC and GTAV soon.

Nice one liam! :smiley:

Been planning to for a while, got a list of parts etc, now my student loan has come in and I need some stress relief from assignments, fieldwork and exam revision. I’ll have it in the next few months. LET’S FUCKING GO!

Thinking of getting the game… however I have no choice but to get the 7-disc retail version, as I lack the bandwidth for the 56 GB download. :frowning:

*59GB :wink:
That should be a hell of a lot quicker though. The download took me 7-8 hours, and my download speed is 20Mbps…

Try a peak speed of 150 Kbps. And that’s when I’m the only one on our Wi-Fi network.