PCB Game Nights | Jackbox Games

[size=24pt]Details Here!
Saturday 21st May 10PM BST

Don’t forget to join in for Jackbox Games tonight! Gonna have a slightly later start of 10:15 PM BST.

Look forward to playing!

Teamspeak IP: 199.241.30.5

Pretty good game night overall. Might try to fit something in on Sunday but most likely not.

Next week I want to try and fit in Half Life or Minecraft Mini Games. Stay Tuned!

Game Night Suggestion:

[size=14pt]- a game of murder, deception, lying and mob hysteria

Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments – Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don’t know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

More info here: https://www.blankmediagames.com/gameplay/

@Mannriah I’ve played that game before, definitely a lot of fun, would recommend.

Will definitely try to implement it somewhere. btw started a new poll check it out!

So… werewolf?

Yes Yes Yes. I love town of salem ;D

AG, do you think Friday would be a good day to play Town of Salem? The game seems great. I didn’t play the game, but I have played a game similar to this. The only difference is that it’s called Mafia. I do like playing a game of murder, deception, lying, and mob hysteria.

AG, for Saturday, we should play Minecraft Mini Games. I don’t have Half Life.

I will have to see how I am doing with assignment work and if anything pops up on Friday. I’ll keep you updated.

I was thinking more towards Minecraft Mini Games so also a possibility. Just to note, I say half life but its actually Sven Co-op which is based on half life and the game is free anyways.

Looks like the poll speaks for itself. I’ll do some midnight starts in the summer then! Also, new poll check it out!

Yup, I’ve played Mafia, great game.
If this town of Salem is anything like that I’m in.