PCB Game Nights #9 | Jackbox Games | 12/03/2016

[size=18pt]JACKBOX GAMES (PARTY PACKS 1&2) GAME NIGHT

[size=14pt]Jackbox Party Packs, featuring rib-tickling party games! Your phones or tablets are your controllers – no big mess of controllers needed. For up to 8 players plus an Audience of up to 10,000! It’s a game-night riot in a box… without the box!

[size=14pt]PLEASE NOTE: THE GAMES CONTAIN ADULT HUMOUR

[size=14pt]Saturday 12th March 2016 @9PM GMT+0 (UK Time)
[size=14pt]Game Night will run 1hr 30mins

[size=14pt]1) Play for free using this link! (Room code will be given out by host)

[size=14pt]2) Ensure you have Teamspeak 3 Client installed. There is a download link in the ‘Helpful Links’ section.

[size=14pt]3) Take note of our TeamSpeak server IP so you can join in for the gamenight, which you can find in the ‘Helpful Links’ section. You don’t need a microphone in order to play, we just need you to hear us give out any instructions if anything happens to avoid confusion.

[size=14pt]Teamspeak 3 Client - https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

[size=14pt]PCB Teamspeak IP - 199.241.30.5

I’d totally be down for this one.

Awesome Zak!

By the way, if you’re unable to join teamspeak, be a part of the game audience or simply see what the game is like, I will be streaming this. I will issue the stream link once the game night has begun.

Game Night in an hour!

Don’t forget you can just watch if you’d like. Players and Watchers will the the streaming link which I will issue out later.

STREAMING LINK:

PLAYERS WILL NEED THIS AS WELL AS SPECTATORS!
http://www.hitbox.tv/aaronakus

[size=14pt]Brilliant Game Night as always. I will make Jackbox Games part of the monthly schedule upon succession. Zak, I’ll post here tomorrow in advance if I decide we do a sunday night for Jackboc Games too.

Otherwise, Game Nights will be back next week for Cards Against Humanity! Details to follow soon…

Here’s the current standings (courtesy of ferf’s monthly bulletin). New players are always welcome!

Say, can we have a jackbox standings table too? :stuck_out_tongue:

If AG sends me the info, I’d be more than happy to include it.

I suppose we can! We’ll do another night tomorrow then.

UPDATE: Looks like we can’t do the extra night unfortunately but I’ll try and fit something in next week.