PCB Game Nights #2 | Cards Against Humanity | 20/12/2015

[size=18pt]CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY GAME NIGHT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=14pt]When is the Game Night?
[size=10pt]Sunday 20th December 2015 @9PM GMT

[size=14pt]How do I participate?
[size=10pt]1) Go to http://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

[size=10pt]2) Ensure you have Teamspeak 3 Client installed. When joining the TS3 Server, we will be in ‘Game Night Channel 2’

[size=10pt]3) Take note of our TeamSpeak server IP so you can join in for the gamenight. You don’t need a microphone in order to play, we just need you to hear us give out any instructions if anything happens to avoid confusion

[size=10pt]4) Details such as game lobby and password will be given out in Teamspeak chat

[size=14pt]Helpful Links

[size=10pt]Teamspeak 3 Client - https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

[size=10pt]PCB Teamspeak IP - 199.241.30.5

[size=14pt]How to connect to the server/lobby?
[size=10pt]Details will be issued in Teamspeak chat

[size=14pt]NOTE: THIS GAME DOES CONTAIN A LOT OF INAPPROPRIATE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT SO THIS ISN’T SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER PLAYERS (or some older players for that matter)!

Im In.

Might be a good idea to add a warning about the… nature… of CAH.
If you need the custom pack code, PM me.

Just did that octo lol I was wondering what I was missing earlier and I have the custom code :smiley:

Omg so much yas. I’ll try to be on as long as I’m not interrupted by a tirade of OH BEING IN THE GENERAL VICINITY OF PEOPLE WHO MAY OCCASIONALLY SAY THIS WILL TURN YOU INTO A RAYPIST REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

YESSSSSSSSSS

Maybe.

Remind me. Get Ouhai or someone to message me on Facebook or something a little while before you start. If I’m free, I’ll hop on and join :slight_smile:

I will join too.

Yeah about that… someone might need to message me about it too :wink:

I’m down.

Count me in! :smiley:

If time allows, maybe I’ll drop by on TS to play! Someone snap/text me though so I don’t forget :confused:

Me too please!

I’d join

Hell yeah, I’m down.

I’ll remind those who need reminding an hour before by posting on the forums and PM if I have you on any messaging service

I may pop my head in.

Just FYI, Pretend Youre’ Xyzzy has a limit of 20 players, but recommends a maximum of 10, but there can be up to another 20 people as spectators.

If you get to that point you could always have some people split off into a new game. I remember playing CAH on the internet once and I can’t remember what site it was… but it didn’t look like this one. Hmph, me and my old age.

Don’t forget about tonight’s Cards Against Humanity! If you haven’t already or need some details, check the first post. I’m looking forward! 9PM GMT see y’all there :smiley: