PCB Creative Map Heritage Sites

So I had this idea of making something like the list of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO but for the server. So, let me introduce the ISCO (International Server-wide Conservation Organization) Server Heritage Sites list.

What makes ISCO Heritage Sites unique and special?
ISCO Heritage Sites are of cultural importance, exceptional beauty, and/or historical value. ISCO Heritage Sites are places that make the player feel more connected to a place more than anywhere else in the area. These sites are the reason why some cities even came into existence on the server and are of much significance to a city’s/location’s founding or growth. ISCO Sites are also divided by classes. These classes are:

Man-Made Sites
Sites that are made by the player and cannot be a recreation of a naturally spawning building (ie. village houses, woodland mansions, etc.). Man-Made Sites only include structure-like builds, so no man-made terrain in this class.

Natural Sites
Sites that showcase the beauty of the natural terrain and natural generation. (Note: if terrain is man-made, they cannot qualify for being ‘natural sites’ because they did not form naturally. Also, sites with altered natural terrain are also not qualified for this class.)

Mixed Sites
Sites that are a mix of Natural and Man-Made classes. This class includes Man-Made terrain and Altered Natural Terrain, as well as a mix of Buildings and open nature. If a site boasts all qualifications for both Natural and Man-Made classes, the site would be considered as a Mixed site.

How do I apply for a site to be added onto the list?
I made an application sheet for sites :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for reading this post, I cant wait to see all of the applications!

(Failing to use the application form properly will:
1st offense: Warning
2nd offense: temporary ban from application [your applications will not be read]
3rd: offense: loss of application privileges [any and all of your applications will be denied or ignored]

6 Likes

I think this is a great idea, we have always recognized some of our great builds and features but never had any group to record it in a way like this

3 Likes

It sounds like a great idea