PCB City of the Year awards 2017!

It’s that time again for the

[size=24pt]PCB CITY OF THE YEAR AWARDS
It’s easy to win, the only requirement is that your city has a warp (excluding hong kong). I will NOT be including cities from Creative 6, as the map is no longer on the server so there’s not really a point. I decided to revamp this contest since it hasn’t gone on for a very long time, and we have some amazing new cities to see. I’m auto entering all cities with warps, please reply to this thread if you want another city in the polls (will be judged by a staff) or for me to take yours out. This isn’t a contest with real prizes, but you can pick up some PCB swag for your fourms signature!

[size=18pt]1ST PLACE: 1st place gold fourms badge.

2ND PLACE: 2nd place silver fourms badge.

3RD PLACE: 3rd place bronze fourms badge.

TOP 10: Sign in city saying your place and # of votes.

You can vote twice, so don’t forget and may the best city win!

~Jake~

vote Dunlop :^)

vote Kanata :smiley: we KAN Do it! (even though its can)

go achilles!!! and rennes because its a slice o’ cake

May the best city win!
[move]vote for avalon pls im desperate xd[/move]

GO KANATA!

VIVA LA RÉSISTANCE!!!

(vote rennes :wink: )

Ex Achilles Ita Bora Venire

!!!

Zandernburg, baby!, but HiPixels helped too… :frowning:

:smiley:

Pine terrace is where my MEDICAL CENTRE IS YES VOTE PINECHETTACR

kids if you vote phoenix you get a stuffed animal

Prediction: Mátamura and Vaara get exactly one vote each, and they’re both me.

Also just a reminder, your city has to meet the requirements for a warp but doesn’t necessarily need one.

E.G Rennes doesn’t have a single interior, and will be disqualified if that is not fixed by December 1st, 2017.

b u l l s h i t

viva la résistance motherfuckers

EDIT: here are your interiors…

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

real interiors, inside actual buildings dude

If he didn’t have the warp requirements, would he have a warp + it’s a replica and google maps doesn’t go inside people’s homes so he doesn’t have interiors.

A city doesn’t need to have interiors, but if it doesn’t it has to be pretty damn impressive to get a warp. The rules can be moulded to suit the individual styles of a city at staffs disscretion.

Yeah rennes is a project more than a city, and is damn impressive, aka doesn’t need interiors at all

Well played Hywel, well played

isn’t it a bit early? 2017 isn’t over yet?