PCB 10 - 10 Years of Project City Build - We Made It

HELLO PROJECT CITYBUILD COMMUNITY!

2020 has been an absolute crazy ride so far and it isn’t over yet!

We have protesting, rioting, a virus named after my favorite beer going around like crazy, a presidential election coming up in the United States of America… the list goes on and on.

DESPITE ALL OF THIS - Project CityBuild survived all of 2020 so far! The server is in one piece, the PCB God (server owner) @Andy is still here with us to this day, we have a solid management team, newly promoted highly active members of the staff team, a fantastic community, and only everything to look forward to!

This video highlights some of our PCB roots along with modern day PCB. @ayush123 along with @Vexnorz put this together and I think it’s simply awesome to see how far we’ve come!

Here are some pictures of the BigCity of today, along with older pictures from earlier on in the server’s history!

Please join us here for another 10 years! We hope to continue strong as a community looking forward, and we couldn’t do it without the many loyal members we have today!

HERE’S TO ANOTHER 10 YEARS OF PCB!

Share your favorite PCB screenshots below along with your favorite memories etc of the server!

16 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary PCB! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy 10th year of PCB’s life

3 Likes

Happy 10 years! That video and the photo albums bring back some memories, I remember the classic lobby Easter egg hidden doors…

I’m blown away by the detail and size of big city now, some of you guys are crazy talented.

6 Likes

Happy 10th Anniversary PCB!

For the years that I played on the main server were great. As a kid growing up I spent countless hours on here making friends and creating crazy builds. So many fond memories, and I’m glad I was able to create them with the people here who still remember me.

You’ll still see me from time to time when FTB gets a surge of popularity, so I’m still around haha.

For the people who’ve taken the torch on taking care of PCB and playing the main server, keep doing a great job. Keep pushing your limits on the details of the builds you do and keep having fun.

Cheers! To many more years of enjoyment and fun for all!

4 Likes

Happy 10th Birthday PCB! :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Any archived photos of early PCB? or at least last map from when it was still in use? Don’t feel like downloading the world file that’s huge.

One of the old Survival Spawns
Imgur

One of the old Markets
Imgur

I believe this is Kanata from last map
Imgur

Another one of the old Markets
Imgur

Kurry
Imgur

A Target in one of Fili’s old towns
Imgur

A Castle in one of the old maps
Imgur

The Zombie Run Tower - real old-school
Imgur

I really wish I still had some of our 1st Survival map, but I can’t find any :confused:

5 Likes

10 more years! So when are we bringing back lava survival?

1 Like

I 'member the good 'ol days of the physics test map… then we moved on from classic and I lived under a bridge. Some good times had by all.

2 Likes

Ah, the memories… 10 year anniversary for me too it seems. Forgot about that…

3 Likes

Happy 10 Years to everyone! It’s been an honor to play with all of you, to make so many friends and memories. I’ve only been here for (a little over) half of the server’s journey, but 5 and a half years, and a grand total of 2724 hours (about 3.75 compiled months of my life!!) has felt like an entire lifetime. This server has seen me through 3 computers (and a laptop) so I do not have some of my older screenshots, tragically.

In my tenure on PCB I have been Guest, Member, Trusted, the first Guide alongside my friends Will and Jacob, Moderator, Operator, and Retired.

I’d like to include links to any screenshots I currently still have/ images that I have resurrected from the depths of the internet. Many of these links feature several images, some of them may be quite nostalgic!! The last will be a miscellaneous post of screenshots I have not previously posted

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

4 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary!!

1 Like

Happy 10th Birthday!

1 Like

I cant seem to be able to join the server . I typed in pcbmc.co as the ip adress but it doesnt seem to be aboe to find the server. Is this because i am on Pocket Edition?
Btw. happy 10th Birthday

Yes, we are a Java Edition server. You will unfortunately not be able to join on Pocket Edition or Bedrock Edition.

Oh…ok… thats good to know ;4;2)ok#)-))NDNDJWISIDJFNENEJSJ;£;£)%’$]28929AJDJWJAKAIXKSKJSQ . Well does anyone know any other city building servers that can be done for the forgotton PE players ;(

I don’t wanna type the IP here as its considered advertising. But just google “bedrock city building server” and there seem to be alot.