patman174 - 11th of September 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username patman174

Date of Ban 11th of September 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctupus

Reason for Ban Lava griefing

Reason to be Unbanned Because the lava was not actually on or that near his building, and it will not happen again if I am unbanned.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You put some big ass pillar of lava near his building. Why?

Talked to him irl, he kept saying it wasn’t grief because at no point did the lava physically touch the building. I don’t think that’d mean a curtain of lava was ok, but he kept pushing the point. Eventually he told me that he did it because he was bored and couldn’t think of anything to do. He’s a nice guy and I’d love to see another of my classmates (back) on the server, but it’s not my decision, he really should make an official response on this thread.

I thought this was a free server, where all were equal. Clearly I was mistaken. A normal person cant put down a bit of lava which doesn’t hurt anyone for no actual reason? If that is the case I am glad to be banned and to have no part in this authoritarian, controlling server where ordinary people can’t act like ordinary people. I should have suspected something when I was disallowed from BUILDING A SMALL MINECART TRACK in a small hole I had worked hard on digging underground. You people disgust me. This is utterly ridiculous and completely insane. Fine. You clearly don’t appreciate my hard work and dedication to this server. If you don’t want my blood, sweat, toil and tears on your server, then F*CK YOU ALL!

Shits and giggles aside, I’m confident that he’s being the drama llama.

Quote from Patrick at school:
“Eh I don’t really care either way. Even if I was unbanned I wouldn’t come on. But there are those servers who check your ban record and stuff so…”
Good luck then.

Lol gg m8 and fuck off. Goodbye. Whoever banned can unlock this if they want to unban, but for now, fuck off.

I agree with what amphi said. Do kindly go away.