Our Biggest Big Build Yet

Team Redstone Anyone? Eh? EH!?

If I already have a block with an apartment on it can I compete?

I briefly discussed world edit with ouhai earlier. We had the idea of it being allowed, on the condition that those who have access agree to help others that don’t have it, and that it is only used for reasonable (not massive) copy and pastes, and //set areas. Any other advances on this?

I won’t be participating in this event, so I can help judge ruby. You know I love to criticise!

Hard? Not joining in a contest? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!

We Join

Team CJY
-CherryRed
-Johnlh97
-Yomigaere

Block name:

-Troplantica

I’ll join someone, turns out I can’t possibly do this on my own.

Anyone wanna join me? I’m doing quite well. I’ll just take a little while on my own.

Ouhai, as i have no wish to participate in building, i would be more than happy to help judge buildings.

If I don’t get the motivation to build (likely) I’ll also help judge. To be honest, I find building skyscrapers quite boring due to the repetitiveness. Smaller detailed houses with hidden piston stuff are more fun.

Ok, we’ll have 5 judges then so we’re less likely to get a tie.

At the moment it’s Hard, Shad, liam and me. We need one more. Any takers?

Also, if anyone wants to add a game to the prize pool, feel free. Just make sure you can actually get a copy which can be digitally redeemable.

Ah crap Ill judge. Sign me up :smiley:

Seeing as its unlikely I will build anything I’ll judge

lmao
Whu and Ka, pick a number between one and twenty-five

I beat him by 10 mins. But I’ll play along :P. 12

You can judge ka its ok

So… Where do we begin? Cause I can’t seem to find the plots o:

You need to make a plot yourself because BigCity doesn’t have enough room for everyone.

I am having so much fun with this :slight_smile: 230x230 is HUGE, but, challenge accepted!

Kriyanna does have quite the project going on. There could be real competition with more players like Kriyanna. Keep up the good work! Also, get better so you can work faster!

Added prizes and more time. Check the 1st post!