Other games you play

I don’t do much minecraft anymore, but I do play a lot of RTS games. What are some of you folks’ favourite non-Minecraft games? The ones I play the most are:
Supreme Commander: Forged alliance
Company of Heroes
Stellaris
Sins of a Solar Empire
Etc… a lot more paradox that I don’t play as frequently.

Mario. Kart. Wii. Literally the only other game I play regularly, but it’s a blast. The best in the series.
They shut down the Wii online services a few years ago, but before the change was even announced, these two dudes were already making backup servers. They’ve been out just over three or four years now, and are still used very actively. That, in tandem with a regularly-updated pack of 200+ custom-made, community-sourced tracks has kept my interest for a whole decade now.

https://chadsoft.co.uk if anyone’s interest in the track pack – come play with me!

I’d like to get more into other games, but my pockets aren’t deep enough. I have the most fun with multiplayer games and it’s hard finding enough of a crowd for games that keep my interest.

Terraria
TF2
I also practice speedrunning HL2:Ep2, although I haven’t done a complete speedrun of it yet

I don’t play a lot of games outside Minecraft and League of Legends which are my go-to games, but I play these games sometimes.

• Heroes of the Storm
  • Civ 5
  • Civ 6
  • Star Wars: Empire at War
  • Assasins Creed
  • Cities Skylines

I usually just screw around on the n64 or the old xbox playing old titles i had when i was a kid, i’d play more stuff but the integrated graphics card kills baby cats or something for a living bc it’s trash

Sims 3, Mario kart on the Wii and Wii sports resort. I am the best gamer who ever gamed.

Minecraft will always be my number one, but I play Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Factorio, Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Scribblenauts.

PCB CLAN! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I play Overwatch and also a bunch of games on Steam.

Remember, PCB has a Steam group you can join!

THere’s nowhere you’d rather be :wink:

Besides Minecraft?
Heroes & Generals. (Amazing free game, play it.)

SKYWIRE is the way forward

I play a lot of PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. I play most rpgs that come out for both consoles. My gamertag is also the same.