OP's, SOP's, Admin's, Mod's, and 'erbody regulatin' and stuff...

I just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU. Not only you guys keep this place going without too much arguments, fighting or griefing. Anytime something goes wrong, every one is there ready to fix it and help fix it, and I find that AMAZING. You guys really make this server an awesome place to build, and I feel like you guys don’t get all the credits you should for how hard of work you do. So, I just wanted to make a public announcement to highlight you guys’s hard work, and for being so completely awesome and amazing.

Also, I know it must be hard dealing with angry people (including myself) when they lose certain objects, or something happens, and yet, you guys are always there ready for action, keeping calm, cool, and collected.
You guys really are a great team, and I’m really glad to have found this server. :slight_smile:

Thank you for all you do for us! <3 Seriously.

:smiley:

Thanks kurry! We’ll be sure to keep up the good work :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, shucks.

You’re welcome!

<3

Even though I’ve been MIA recently… I’ll be on more eventually… I still check the forums. :3

D’awweeee! Wish i could send everyone kitty rainbow pie!~

Thanks Kurry! Nice to know we’re doing good! :smiley:

am i included? Or is it only main server staff?

Kitty Rainbow pie?

huh… not sure if ive had that or not

thanks kurry appreciate you noticing just how hard the staff work compared to some servers

[URL=http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/368434-and-i-love-you-random-citizen]

I would like to take this opportunity to make this a mandate for me as well. Thanks guys all though i haven’t lost anything yet you did help me with some problems I faced when me and ReinneTori got in a fight but. You guys are also the nicest group of friends i have and don’t make fun of me when i goof up. I wish i could give guys a high five and a pat on the back.

This is a pretty old topic, please look at the date of the last post next time.