OLIVERISPOLISH

Minecraft Username: OLIVERISPOLISH

Date of Ban: 03/12/2020

Banned by: _Gordo

Reason for Ban: “Bypassing a ban through use of an alt.”

Reason to be Unbanned: I believe I should be let into the server for obvious reasoning. My former account, going by OLIVER23456789, was banned in 2017, and the grief was minor (I recall only 2-5 blocks broken). Furthermore, I had not been banned once before, and I’ve already invited a few of my friends to join the server despite the dilemma. One must also take into consideration the fact that a person CAN mature in 3 (basically 4) years. I have also been backed and supported by a close friend, Milesd04, who invited me to the server in 2015 or 2016. Thus I had 1-2 years of building and without complication. Briefly stating, I’d like the idea to continue building glorious architecture to be reinstated.

Previous appeals: Yes. I was banned previously, thus why I have been banned now. (OLIVER23456789 was my previous account.)

I don’t really have a problem unbanning, from the little I saw you in game before banning you seem pretty chill and I trust that you actually did not remember your other account as being banned. 3 years is definitely time to mature and reflect so I’m gonna unban.