Everyone is entitled to one, no matter what rank you are.
The rules for shops are as follows:
- One shop per person.
- You must not build outside the shop. This includes the andesite pillars between shops. Signs on the walkway directly outside your shop are allowed.
- You can change the colors/materials of the walls, floors and ceiling.
- If you do not develop your plot within a week of claiming it, the shop will be removed.
- Keep your shops stocked! Out of stock shops can get removed just like undeveloped shops.
- Shop signs outside the shop must not be larger than the design currently filling the space, unless within reason to fit a specific design (I.E if you sign is outrageously big it will be flagged for removal).
- Do not extend the size of your shop. Do not build an extension out the back, or build overhanging ceilings exceeding 1 block along the front of your shop.
- You can combine shops over 1 floor only with other players who agree.
- You are not allowed to sell your shop for items or money, shops need to remain free.
- Limit of 1 shop and 1 chest in the food stand.
- Item frames are allowed, however at your OWN risk! (locking is not allowed and will not protect items within them)
Rules may be edited without notice. Have a shop in the public market assumes you agree to these rules. Shops offending rules can/will be edited without notice.
*Thanks Ouhai for original rules