[Official] Feed the Beast Help Thread

The server is down.

Checking…

Nope. Did not work.

Hmm… Then why does the website say this:

I know, but it is still down.

.< When will it be up?

Neverrrrrrrrr.

We don’t know. For all the technical expertise we have (not joking, we have a few experts), we do not know why FTB just died. It won’t run even with a new map so it can’t just be corruption. We have an FTB crash thread that is updated on it’s status.

I do hope we stay on Ultimate. I would lose a lot if all of gregtech was removed.

Mm. Mkay, thanks again.

I think the whole server might need to be reset. I think there may have been an issue while upgrading the RAM. At this point I am entirely confused, even on a whole different installation it wouldn’t work. Reinstalled Java. Nothing.

Did not know where to post this but i think i am in the right place.I was playing on the ftb server when i came accros a chunk glitch i jumped in hoping it would load but it didnt.I got half way down when my game crashed now it wont let me back in the server.Please help

Why would you ever do such a thing? xD

@Kyle8910 mind moving his position?

If you saw a big hole and you had flight, wouldnt you jump in.

Haha sorry I had to laugh at this because that is so something that would happen to me 8) I am a very impasiont person so when a chunk does not load I jump in it ::slight_smile:

So im not the only one XD.
P.S. Pressing the A key while holding the F3 key will reload all chunks around you.(But thats to much effort for me)

Still cant get on the server.If someone could give me segestions on what to do that would be great :slight_smile:

Was my fault - I didnt notice that the box had restarted via maintenance. The server’s automatically restarted, but were in a crashed state. FTB/Pixelmon are now both up

It still wont let me join :frowning:

Did it crash? Could you post the crash report?

It dosnt crash,It just says "Connection Refused:Connect"Then there’s just a back to title screen button.

Uh… we seem to have forgotten to make a post about it. As of last night, FTB is down for maintenance and upgrades.

We are updating to 1.7 and starting with a new map. I have a full backup on my computer and can run the server if needed. In the mean time, expect this to take one to several days… Server is up and running, but Crass (our test subject) has not gotten on successfully yet.

Side note: I think I shut down pixelmon too.

Look forward to Wanderlust Reloaded1.1.3