odiousderp - 4th of October, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username odiousderp

Date of Ban 4th of October, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by

Reason for Ban I have no idea why I was banned. I got on after waking up and was banned at some point while offline. Nothing happened when I was on last few weeks to cause this. I mean, I just helped investigating griefing in freebuild. I dont grief people’s builds as I take pride in my own and expect the same respect.

Reason to be Unbanned I have no idea what I could have done to have caused griefing.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You were banned by ouhai_ruby for greifing, that is all I know, he should be responding soon… Please just be patient

Can do. Im just a little taken back by this. Totally out of the left field.

According to the minimap my interchange project east of Wooden bay has been reverted. I was involved with rebuilding that interchange after PN_Flyers ban. I did ask someone, damned if I remember who, if I could rebuilt the interchange. I apologise if that was considered a grief although I did wait until I got permission. Like I said though, I cant remember who I asked but it was someone with some authority on the matter.

Im not sure anymore who is in control of that area after PN Flyers ban. I guess I asked the wrong person. Apologies.

I apologetically request that the rest of the interchange be returned to its previous state and my ban repealed. It wasnt an act of malicious intent and I, at the time, believed I had gone through proper channels to make the changes I did. I have spent countless hours on this server and would hate to have to kiss all the work and the people ive worked with peacefully and in friendship goodbye.

Please don’t double post. Use the ‘modify’ button in the right corner of each post.

Regards,

PCB Staff.

Well seeing how Ouhai lives in the UK, you’ll be waiting for a few hours for a reply from him. Sorry about the wait, but you may want to find something to do for a while. Check in every now and then to see if anything else has changed, but for now as I said you may want to find something else to do in the mean time. Good luck and stay patient. =)

Fyi to you Semi, he double posted for a bump, while it was not needed he did infact edit his second post to not cause anymore posts by himself.

Oh k… didn’t see that on my screen (I might be going blind).

Btw… is the warning system coming back?

As it’s morning time in UK Land now ruby should be with you shorly. Also is it just me or has the standard of appeals drastically improved with this one?

I saw holes in one of the highways that i knew for a fact had previously been completed. I understand about the interchange project and will revert it asap, that was my mistake. I wrongly assumed you were demolishing the highways instead of replacing them.
My mistake, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Unbanned.