OctoNugget - 21st of December, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username OctoNugget

Date of Ban 21st of December, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I dont know

Reason for Ban hacking greif

Reason to be Unbanned Someone hacked my account changed my password and greifed it wasnt me. I think this all happend in 2015

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

banned by @LucidC under the name of CopperTurtle. You were banned for using a nuker to greif Budapest. You also have a history of bans, and lots of name changes. Dont act all innocent saying “Someone hacked my account changed my password and greifed it wasnt me.” when we both know right well who you are and what you did.

The truth is always better

Exactly. I remember your grief in Budapest, it was tremendously big, removing giant parts and squares, massive holes were everywhere. Please say the truth, I remember your previous interest about the city just a day before the grief.

@LucidC

I don’t expect the staff who banned to reply to this, so I’ll take the wheel.
I would at-least like a response from the person appealing, given the information provided by our staff members of the actual event.

If we do not get a reply within a few days, please someone deny the appeal and lock xo.

The greif was very severe, nuker all over budapest and lava. I actually still found some greif from him not too long ago in Budapest that rollback avoided.

Its been a few days, remaining banned until another appeal is made. Locked