nuclearbomb11 - 4th of October, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username nuclearbomb11

Date of Ban 4th of October, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by madant79

Reason for Ban asshat

Reason to be Unbanned I know what I did was wrong an I am very sorry for my inappropriate behaviour

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Wooly - Your comment was removed because it violates the rules.

“Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter”.

im involved in this, and personally, its up tostaff i wont comment on his appeal ( taking sides wise) :I

Talking on the dynmap whilst banned is a great way to get yourself a FREE permaban.

I’m involved in this. Nuke was being a total pain then when banned started talking on dynmap asking to be unbanned. Wouldn’t talking on dynmap count as bypassing??

To a certain extent, yes. It’s not as bad as logging into the server with an alt, because the Dynamap IS free for anyone to use, but it still should be punishable.

i was there when this unfolded and was involved seeing as there was no reason given other than asshat. The reason for his ban was he was harassing other PCB members before moving onto harassing Madant. He also followed up by saying he was going to change his name to bypass the ban which i think Madant will agree as he was the one who banned him.

he also used the same comment on 3 cities " city name looks like a 5 year old designed it" he used it on Portland, Belport, And Donton

Just because you were there it doesn’t mean you were involved, @madant79 was the person who banned so ofc he knows the reasons why he did that and its up to him.

To all the people who commented before please refrain yourselfs from doing this in the future, most of you guys its not the first time that I have seen you do that ( I do not expect this attitude from trusted members).

If you guys have questions or something to say or whatever, go somewhere else, this isn’t the place to do it. It just makes it harder for the people who banned to evaluate the appeal itself.

P.S: There is no need to downvote a moderator just because he did his job, if you don’t like our rules, its simple, leave.

I cannot access the game ATM, it was to be a 24 hr temp ban and it is over. Please post and lock if you are able to unban.

Unbanned. Locked.