No Staff is helping

At me every Op/ sop is busy all the time. And if there not busy they mostly won’t help u or idk.
For what are u op / sop if u don’t help are u just show (NOT ALL OP/SOPS but most)
PLS help the community

ur also ment Claudia

Pointless thread - not everyone has the capacity to always give attention to one person, aka you.
Staff are there to help, not to give their attention completely to you, and they need to help other people too.

You just made 2 rant threads I’m just closing this one right now as it is pointless. If you need more attention there are other ways you can get that.

I’d just like to start by saying that while you may think staff are ignoring you or don’t want to help you, most of the time we are genuinely busy.

Staff do a lot of work behind the scenes to keep things going which most players don’t see and it generally goes unnoticed (not that we care, we volunteered for it after all).

When a staff member says they are busy, ask again later, or if they wont help you, ask another member of staff. If you can’t get w/e assistance (which, as others have explained, we are under no obligation to do), then work on something else, or do it yourself.

If you see me in game, I always go out of my way to try and make sure everyones requests for help are acknowledged and actioned as quickly as possible, so feel free to ask. If I can’t help you, ask again later.