No Ops Guest griefed Guest full Need ops Need Ops

I got on yesterday for a bit and cleaned up the maps

So its ok now?

should be. unless a group of griefers came in and destroyed my beautiful bans >.>

lol alright then. :smiley:

i suppose this should be locked? i got on today and only seen one person called jason? jackson?cao spamming blocks. i xundoed em and warned him. i think he deserved a second chance.

probably.

Gah, every time I see stuff like this it reminds me I need to get on classic more often… Sorry, life and normal mc has kinda taken over…

ok firstly i was on yesterday for a bit i had done some fixes but not many i personaly could fix

I cant do everything but i do what I can

ok there is a greif ing the guestlobby BUT i can not fix it the undo will not work

its /undo [playername] all

all maps have backup problems except guest city builder city initiate city ETC

Yeah
Thats why ocram_city dissapeared

BTW someone set zones on the roads of GuestCity. im tired of seeing TONS of grief on roads. if no one will set zones today i will.

The new random roads are just temporary, when the map resets the roads will be back to normal and with zones so dw

Bug report: the /repeat (shortcut) (/) doesnt work

man its like classic is falling apart :frowning:

^ :frowning:

Classic is now MCStorm. For one. I dont know any build commands…mostly mod commands. (unless some commands stayed the same) its not falling apart, more like…Being reborn…

… I know its Mcstorm… being reborn… doesnt seem that way. :stuck_out_tongue: But you know, whatevs :slight_smile: