ninjamonk377 - 2014/10/17

[html]

Minecraft Username ninjamonk377

Date of Ban 2014/10/17
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Sacreddeathflame

Reason for Ban Giving out Login information/Lying to staff long ago.

Reason to be Unbanned Hey guys, its been quiet a while since I’ve thought about PCB or anything in that matter but since I’ve had a long enough time to think about what I’ve done in the past, I identified how inappropriate my actions were to certain situations, and I decided that you all deserve an actual apology.
This is not just an apology just for giving out the log-in information, which still was a huge fault and I do deeply apologize about that, but mostly about the way I jealously acted around other staff members. The way I constantly put down other staff or members was out of line and simply childish.
I really don’t play much minecraft anymore so this is simply just a clear-the-slate attempt to end the tension I have made with anyone on the server. The staff here has enough to worry and stress about, not just with the server and the decision to be made, but also with their tedious lives. So I hope to just show that I understand how much all staff, from recruitee to admin, try for this server and I appreciate every minute they spend keeping it peaceful and safe.
I hope you understand my apologetic post and give me a second chance to right the wrongs I have so immaturely made long ago.
~Ninja

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Apology accepted, but via consensus you will stay banned.