niko12099 - 19th of April, 2014

I did not post this last night as I wanted to see how others felt, but my plan all along was a temp ban from TS. My original idea was a 2 day ban, but I see this was not a first time offense.

Niko - 4 day ban
Robin - Permanent until I hear an apology. Niko at least made an attempt to get unbanned.

IMO

Waittt…
I warned (kicked from Ts) niko at least twice on the same day. This is way too many offences IMO.

octo i wasn’t impersonating staff that day… i was doing random members/trusted

I write everything that happens on a document. You impersonated specialk, pie (seriously, what is it with pie?) and cherry. I kicked you three times.

also octo, you as well have done a bit of impersonation on ts, right?

Niko i wouldnt argue, It more than likely will not help your situation.

Okay, why would anyone vote down Sword for stating that it does not help to argue? Is there really anyone that is supporting Niko in this situation aside from Robin?

I am not damning you niko, I even kind of like you, but that does not mean I am okay with all this. Even when denying the impersonation of staff on a different day, you claim you impersonated someone else…

well all in all i am sorry and i think it needs to come to a rest this has gone a bit further than it need to, i already stated my apology and ill take my punishment

I already proclaimed my planned punishment for ya. Today is day 2.

I think this is done, Niko will be banned until the 21st or 22nd, sometime around then, and robin will be banned until an appeal is made, as kyle decided. Locked.

I leave for a week and this shit happens? Use common sense guys…