New Vex City - CMP 1.12

:slight_smile:

Hello, this post was made to give some info out to you all on our (Vex and Andre) plans for the CMP reset.

New Vex City?
It’s a play on New York City, and our neighbor Mannhattan is a play on Manhattan.

What style will NVC be?
New York City (1920s-Present Day, with some San Francisco elements, some Ultra-Modern)

What will NVC look like??

Well, this city will be mostly based of New York City and San Francisco, it will have 4 ports and 1 for tourists, I mean a tour port, we’ll have in the downtown area several builds of mine from Portland and a complete Times Square in the east side of the city, we will have the old complex of World Trade Center (WTC), a complete Metro system (from the 1910s to 2010s, a whole century. [We even have a tunnel design and a station design as an example]). For trains we only have one model, which it was built by @Vexnorz at default, we’ll have a cool bridge carrying a highway connecting to our neighbor city, Mannhattan (@Mannriah 's city). Residences at downtown will be decently large middle class San Francisco styled apartments. We will also have many modern apartments. For Example; We’ll have an island called Liberty Island, Liberty is an island at the southeast of the city of free roads and pollution (almost ultra-modern utopian styled) modern apartments, it has a station and a ferry to go straight to the city.

Texture Pack?
We don’t have a specific texture pack in mind so we’re trying to keep it default friendly

Can I help?
If anyone wishes to help us go on ahead and make a post or mail us in game! (Vexnorz) or (ItzAndre_13)

Thanks!
Vex, Mayor and Founder of New Vex City and
Andre, Co-Mayor and Co-Founder of New Vex City.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.