New to the server

Hello! My screen name is Pierre_Doucet. I’m new to City Build and servers in general as well as minecraft economy mod. If anyone has some helpful advice that would be great! ;D Special thanks to NinjaMonkey and his friend, sorry that I for got your name!

Welcome! Don’t worry, the economy is pretty simple: you earn GP and SP (which are currency) and you can spend them at player markets and the mall. You can also pay other players with the /money command.

Welcome again and enjoy the server! :smiley:

Thank you so much! Also when is the server going to update? Do you know?

It usually takes a while, as every pulgin on the server has to be updated, along with the base server. In short, at least 2 weeks.

Thanks again!

Welcome to the server pierre. Hope you have a great time here.

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Thank you MythBeast![/shadow][/glow]

You scare me.

Welcome :smiley:

Welcome, hope you have a great time here :smiley:

Welcome et Bienvenue! Hi and thanks for joining. :slight_smile:

Welcome hope you have a great time!

환영합니다! 여기에 재미를 많이 해줬으면 좋겠다 :slight_smile:

[move]Welcome ^^[/move]

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Basics of our economy plugin:
The currency is GP and SP which act like dollars and cents. 100SP = 1GP
You gain money by killing mobs or selling items.
You can sell items using chest shops.
Chest shops can be set up in the player market (/warp playermarket) just claim a shop space as yours.
All you need to make a shop is a chest, a sign and stock. You fill the chest with the stock, fill out the correct info on the sign (This is explained at the player market) and you’re done.
Your chest shop is automatically locked by lwc.
Admin shops work the same as player shops except they have unlimited stock (and usually higher prices).
To buy an item, right click the sign, to sell an item, left click.
And that’s all the basics covered I think.

Once again, welcome :slight_smile:

Probably should tell you guys i’m not actually from a french country though i know how to speak french and am part french. I got the name from a random name generator.

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED YOUR SKIN IS A MIME