New Server

ive recently become enthralled in Terraria as ive just kinda become burnt outta MC

ive made a new T-shock sever for terraria and im currently creating the map. My Internet at the current time is not perfect however im getting an old Desktop computer to run the server 24/7

If anyone wants to help with the map building process lemme know

I have Terraria steam shared with a bud, but not downloaded yet. I may or may not be able to help out. Keep us posted, though.

if anyone wants to join this is the IP:192.168.1.89 Server port is 7777

Spawn has been made however it is only an NPC base, along with several rooms for new players to set spawn at. There is a hidden Mob spawn area… but we will only find that once Hardmode is initiated :stuck_out_tongue:

That IP is incorrect as 192.168.x.x is local. Your public IP is the one to issue to other players. If you’re running off your system then go to http://www.ipchicken.com/

Is this server up? I’d love to stop by :smiley:

Andy, unfortunatly ive tried hosting it and untill i get a new internet provider it will be down. should be happening in the next month or so

I have a question. Which consoles can you play terraria on multiplayer?

For PC its online Multi. Im not sure about XBox or PS3/4. However, i know that on 3DS it is LAN only.