New Rank: You asked, we answered

I think it’s a fair assumption to make that the suggestion we receive the most is to expand World Edit access outside of staff. We’ve continually shot it down for a number of reasons, but we’ve finally come around.

INTRODUCING TRUSTED+

Trusted+ is a new rank that combines all of the perks of Trusted and Donator, plus a few extras-- most notably the potential for World Edit access. Players are nominated by members of the Management team (SOPs and Admins) for the rank. Successfully nominated players will receive…

• the ability to apply and test for solo World Edit access in Creative.
  • early access and user acceptance testing privileges for new projects.
  • colored nicknames.
  • … and more perks coming soon!

Just like Trusted, your chances of being nominated decrease SIGNIFICANTLY if you ask for the rank. Please understand that Trusted+ will be marginally more selective due to the gravity of the associated perks. Our initial nominations will be put forward soon, so stay tuned for first promotions.

5 Likes

don’t forget to congratulate me on my demotion

4 Likes

O_O I cannot believe it!

2 Likes

MOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Dude. Worldedit for non-mods? Seem’s OP but i’m not complaining. More people to //stack my builds :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey hey! Not so fast. Trusted+ players will actually be discouraged if not disallowed from helping other players with World Edit. Nobody, not even the staff, is required to help you. World Edit is a privilege and is treated as such.

3 Likes

sounds litty :slight_smile:

Good Job

yay, what a fun new shiny rank

oof… unfortunate. I’ll do it the hard way then, no sweat