New Hardcore Server

High speed in Canada :stuck_out_tongue: (still decent)

Guys this is supposed to be a thread on the new hardcore server. >:(

True, I think hardcore should be one life every 24 hours

That’s not hardcore enough…

1 life per 24 hours, you’re gunna think ‘oh well, doesn’t matter if I die, I can just respawn tomorrow’
1 life per month, like we originally suggested, you’re gunna want to avoid death as long as you can. This also gives us the ability for people to buy more lives if/when they die.

mmyeah, I don’t know if it’s a good thing to separate our members into two servers. Its not like we have a lot of members.

However, what we could do is change the super larger survival map (the old one), into a small small pvp map. Small to limit potential lag and so that people could find themselves and FIGHT!

It could even be as small as the big city map, that would be enough.

Now that would be cool!

Honestly, even the 1 life per month sounded generous to me at first. The original plan was to make respawning only possible via buyback on the site. I’m cool with either way though

We could do some sort of event. Open the hardcore server for a short time, whoever survives wins. Kinda like the hunger games on a bigger scale. This idea would obviously need improving and made a little more complicated, but it would mean some organised use of the server.

I don’t mind the one life a month rule, anything shorter than that is WAY too generous.

As for internet speeds. I win. Guarentee my internet at home is slowest, and my internet in uni is fastest (unless I go over my download limit and they slow me to 0.13mbps…)

I think a week would good split in the middle. It would be long enough to be punishment but not long enough for people to forget about it. Also no tping to kill.

There wont be tp. :wink: Its Hardcore, it s true survival. It’ll basically be vanilla.

Ok thanks john :smiley:

I like the 1-week life. Its long enough to make it very annoying if you die, meaning that purchasing lives would still be desirable, but short enough to not be too punitive.
I also think the hardcore server should be a regular server, not an event. I could actually get into this.

they need to fix the current servers before anything

Thank you meta ;D ;D

It would be cool if they had a head wall showing who has died during the week… ???