New Creative Banner Bank

[size=12pt]I just wanted to let you guys know that I have made a banner bank for the creative map (with the help from a couple of other people). At the moment, it is full of banners that have capital letter alphabets on, but I will be adding more. If you would like to contribute some banners to the banner bank, please give them to me or ask staff to put them in the chest and I will try to find a place for them. I will try to make lower case letters as well as different designs on banners in the future.

To get to the banner bank, type /warp bannerbank in the chat - for those who don’t know how to warp : )

*The banner bank is protected so you people can’t grief it or make rude words out of banners there (EpicOskar)
Note to staff: I have placed a chest outside of the banner bank for you to put anyone’s contributions in if they ask you to. : )

Nice work Sam! The banner bank looks awesome!

Thanks, I spent at least 3 hours crafting the banners!! XD

Sigh I suppose I brought this on myself really didn’t I…

Finally we have a banner bank, really thank you for putting the work into it Sam! Great job =)

Great idea dude, hell yeah!

Awesome idea Sam!! I’m sure it looks amazing I am guna go check it out!

:slight_smile:

You might want to be a bit careful Sambob. When I had half as many banners in my store, they were all removed by OCTO.