NEW Big City Board! & Creative Build Transfers!

[size=10pt]As you may already know,the creative map is now resetting (http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=10423.0) and now it’s time to start fresh and a new. But first:

[size=10pt]ATTENTION! BIG CITY NOW HAS ITS OWN BOARD, YES FRIENDS, TODAY IS THE DAY.
Please visit the board for information and stay tuned as info regarding Big City is updated. Link here: http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?board=72.0

And on that bombshell: MEMBERS CAN ALSO NOW APPLY TO BUILD IN BIG CITY.
Yes folks, it’s happening, visit the Big City board for more information.

[size=10pt]WANT TO SAVE YOUR BUILDINGS FROM THE RESET?
And now, for you people who are just devastated about the loss of our fair Creative map, there is now an opportunity to save some of your precious work.
Do you have a building you love? Does this building fit into a city? Is this building sexy as Fcuk (french connection UK)? Well Big City is now offering you the opportunity to transfer your beloved creations into the city provided they’re good looking, fit the city theme, and are complete. Build transfers also automatically give you rights to build in Big City if you do not already have them. If you wish to save your builds, please put a post below stating the coordinates of your build and I’ll look into it, or contact myself, Princemark or Ouhai_Ruby in-game. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TRANSFERS IF THEY DO NOT FIT BIG CITY.
[size=8pt]Note: You MUST be willing to allow relevant staff to alter your builds to correctly fit the bigcity design structure if they don’t already do so OR adjust/renovate the build to fit the standard

Kind Regards,
Wairoa - Big City Quality Control (BCQC)

X:3,270
Y:80
Z:6,544

i think thats my coordinates
i would like a few builds from my city if possible copied to BIGCITY

/warp emerald_coconut, would have to be modified and only the main resort could be copied. I do request however the underground bit is tranfered as well.

Hay guys its katycat25559 for give me if I am doing this post ring but I have never done this be for. You have already looked at my build and told me to give u the corrodes so here they are…

X: 863.863
Y: 71.50000
Z: -6596.053

Thx!

Just making sure that EVERYBODY who posts here understands… Nothing will be brought over to the new map, but instead, if you have a nice enough build, such as a really sweet skyscraper, and would like it to be a part of big city, we’re transferring THAT. No towns will be moved, only individual BUILDS.

My entire city (/warp Victoria) does not fit the theme what so ever ahahah.
But perhaps this build from the city could potentially be put somewhere.

Who knows lol (I doubt it but worth a try)

X: 5517
Y: 126
Z: 7684

Please let me know if it is good or not on the server.

I’d like to transfer my skyscraper in Park City to Big City. It is the curvy white and blue one.

X: -1304
Y: 66
Z: 1571

These coords will bring you into the lobby of the building.

Hello,
I’d like to have my building transferred if at all possible :slight_smile:

Co-ords:
X: 993 Y: 74 Z: 3271

It’s the Lend Lease Co. Headquarters (Big blue ‘L’ on the front). It has an underground carpark/rail access but you don’t need to keep that part. Please let me know if you are able to move it 8)

Oh no…
I have many MANY good buildings that I want moved, but Im having password troubles, and likely wont be on for a while! :-\ Im trying to get my account working again

Message me. If you give me some materials they were built with, I can assist.

The applications for transfers have all been reviewed from this thread. The following people have their posted coords now in BigCity congrats guys:

Wooly19, Katycat22559, Tomicalover, Vrajitor94

well done guys thanks prince mark

I would gladly help rebuilding them :wink:

X= 1260
Z= 72
Y= -220

The Spire Gas Co. HQ building (see attachment)

Already there.

This is the last and [size=2em]FINAL call for anyone that would like to submit a build of theirs to be moved to Big City. Please post your coords and one of the BC Board staff will review your submissions as soon as they can.

Only
More days till the Update!

I do have a building that I’m quite proud of, but it’s medieval style so wouldn’t really fit in.

Thanks Mark!

See you in the new world 8)