Need Some Vouches!!!

So i’m planning to become op I could really use some vouches. If anyone would like to vouch for me please post it in the comments below. Thanks! ;D

How long have you played? ???

That would be a good place to start…

about 2-4 i’m not really sure i’ll check the next time i get on. I will get back to you on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

days?
are you applying for SMP/CMP or classic?

2-4 days is very very very (and im stressing this) little time, most often it takes 4-6 months for mod on SMP/CMP

took me 1year for OP even.

Though I wish you the best don’t expect to get it with 2-4 days

lol i meant 2-4 months. im already probuilder. :stuck_out_tongue: IN classic not SMP.

O ok. I was a little scared there.

I’ll say that you should just make an application, and we’ll see how well it goes. Vouches are only a minor part of the app so I doubt you should really fret about it.

maybe so but I think the vouches still count a little bit and it would be useful to have some.

Well then, let’s move this to the classic section of the site.

Shouldn’t a vouch be worth considering? Since it tells us how trusted the applicant is by the ops of the server. I vouch for her, mainly because of her nice attitude towards players. I’m not quite sure about her experience on moderating (Like commands for ops, etc.), but that is teachable, and attitude can’t.

vouches are important and I appreciate yours Kedji. :smiley:

BTW: Do u guys think its a good idea to make a poll out of this?

I will vouch for you gamer <3

I <3 your help on classic

I vouch of you as well. You are quite often and I have seen you help. You get along well with even the oddest of players.

I actually like that you are asking first. I know it can be hard to reach all of us prior to making an app.

Here is your current info:
Joined classic: 4/3/2012
Actual time on the server: 6 Days, 16 Hours, 23 Minutes, 34 Seconds
Modified: 578864 blocks

As do I. very helpful on classic, and a nice person really xD

Lol, looks like you got a lot of vouches already :stuck_out_tongue: I wish I could be on classic more often, but when I am on I can usually find you helping out, I’ll vouch for you as well. :smiley:

Yes! 5 down, more to go! I appreciate all the vouches that have been made so far. Thanks you guys! :slight_smile:

I vouch for you too, you’re really nice to be around and have the right attitude :slight_smile:

I definitely vouch for you gamer! You have been very active on the server and i’m sure you’re going to be a good op!

Thanks aww! You know, all these vouches must mean something… XD