Naming regions of cities

Hi everyone!

On PCB, we usually build our cities relatively close to others. This can create a city "cluster" and has created multiple in the time of the Creative 1.8 server. I had some ideas for names, but if you want it to be changed, reply to this thread.

[size=14pt]Alga Sea Cluster
The Alga Sea Cluster consists of Budapest, Freehold, Kistelek, Frank Island, Axiom, and Hokkadio.

[size=14pt]Belport Sea Cluster
The Belport Sea Cluster consists of Belport, Southport, parts of Budapest, Lunden, and New Concordia.

[size=14pt]Portland Cluster
The Portland Cluster consists of Portland, Angels Bay, Apollo, Konin, and Palmont.

[size=14pt]Spawn Cluster

The Spawn Cluster consists of Oakwood, Johnsonville, The Capital, and Ceres.

[size=14pt]Samville Cluster

The Samville Cluster consists of Samville, Arial, Niuewe Vegas, New Silvermoor, and Clarita.

[size=14pt]New Empire Cluster

The New Empire Cluster consists of New Empire, Tentari, West Beach, Ghetto, Lakeside City, Victoria, and Toasty Heights.

[size=14pt]Belmont Cluster

The Belmont Cluster consists of Belmont, Miami, Sunshine City, Southport, and Selene.

[size=14pt]Gibraltar Cluster

The Gibraltar Cluster consists of Gibraltar, Clayton, Sand City, Silver City, Hyperion, and Zutphen.

[size=14pt]Arab Sea Cluster

The Arab Sea Cluster consists of Dubai, New Hanson, Abu Dhabi, Dolos, Portus, St Louis, and Heerenveen

That’s all I could think of, if I missed something let me know!

Potential cluster: The Winter Sea

Paris, Port Royal, Hokkaido, (Winterly Rock, Dawnsreach)

Ok, we can change it to that. I really just posted this so we could all decide, since on train stations and highways, it can say "“Going to blahblah Cluster” or something.

why “cluster” ? maybe region/province sounds nicer or something else.
cluster: “It’s a real cluster **** here” xD

Cloyster

Can I sidenote that Palmont is much more closer to Gilbratar than it is Portland

Yeah, but it’s not just about distance. It also has to do with foreign relations torwards each other. Palmont is Volare, which is allied with Neo Canada, and Volare and Neo Canada own every city in the Portland cluster but one.

Ok, changed to regions.

Note: Please do not double post, merged your replies. -Este

Another cluster name:
‘The northern cluster’
Avalon-Oreville-Sunshine_city

(I’m very bad at naming)

Alternatively, prefectures

[spoiler=lookat dem flags][/details]

I second this.
Also, shameless plug if your city/prefecture/nation needs a flag, just send me a forum PM with some basic info and I’ll whip one up all nice for ya.

Ok, Avalon Cluster. Let’s add Lagos to it though.

Yeah, but like I said, we aren’t really creating Nations with this. It’s more like creating sort of “continents.” Nice flags though!

Exactly. Please do not double post. Fixed it for you again.

I also consider myself a vexillologist, but not to ferf’s extent. I love designing flags too but I dont have any software to do it (except MS Paint)

Seattle Cluster:

Seattle-Daegon-Oakland

Highly recommend checking out some of the top posts from reddit.com/r/vexillology. One example includes a guy (one of the mods) who North Korea-ified all of the national flags of the world (206).

Personal favorites include:

The UK

Spoiler

Kazakhstan

Spoiler

Angola

Spoiler

In general, though, most of them look pretty cool. The images are large, btw, so be sure to click on them to enlarge them fully.

Edit: 100th post after almost 5 1/2 years, btw

Where’s Avalon ;-;

[quote author=JakeTFS link=topic=13643.msg136535#msg136535 date=1495979815]

Ok, Avalon Cluster. Let’s add Lagos to it though.

Spent a solid 45 minutes looking through all of that, loved almost all of them

Could we maybe have a map with all the regions posted on it to have an idea?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.