Name Changing

Tomorrow, Mojang will release Name Changing. Here are some things you need to know if you want to change your username

[ul][li]Your locks, block logs, pets, money and chestshops will be transferred to your new username[/li]
[li][size=2em]CHEST SHOPS NEED TO BE REMOVED BEFORE YOU SWITCH USERNAMES. WE WILL DO A MONEY TRANSFER FOR YOU - CONTACT A SOP+[/li]
[li]Your items WILL NOT be transferred, you need to put them in chests before you change your name[/li]
[li]Once you have changed your name, go here, and change the “Name” to your new username[/li]
[li]If you have a deathchest, break it and remake it ( [Deathchest] on the second line)[/li][/ul]
You can read about name changing here

Name changing will be available at about 8am gmt+1 (Sweden time)

Two things:

1) I’ve been debating switch my username to BerryBlue for the longest time, but a lot of you guys have known me and still call me Cher even though my current nick is ~Red. I’m just curious to know how much you guys would be confused or ok with me switching my username. I don’t feel like tampering with a name I’ve had for so long of a time to confuse you, but at the same time it’s something I’ve sorta wanted to do. Give this post a +1 if you think I should consider it.

1. What’s going to happen to deathchests? Should we put the stuff in our deathchests and put them into our regular chests just for safekeeping if we decide to switch names? This answer should also be added into the main post for anyone else that’s curious to know

1.) I wouldnt be confused at all.
2.) Im uncertain on that question, but I would break the sign on your deathchest before changing names. Afterwards, just re-place it.

I am thinking about doing The_Christian_Jedi that way people know my religion and dont call me God instead of Jedi or Godsjedi. what do ya’ll think?

up vote for yes down for no

You could do Jedi_The_Christian. Normally people just call you the first four letters or so. This may be less confusing. I am in total support of that nickname though. It would be a lot better.

Also I don’t think Berry Blue would be super confusing. It is super close to your current name, but you do you boo.

probs gonna go with LittlePanda or something of the likes if it isn’t taken

Or I could go with my signature username for most of my medias. I usually use Markeyblue23 or MarkeyyMarkerr or PrinceMark for everything else. CherryRed was a spinoff username from my previous alias as LittleRed when I was someone who I wasn’t. urgggg decisions…

I don’t plan on changing my name, I like what I have already. Hence, why I chose it as my name in the first place.

Though if I really feel like doing random things with names I’ll probably just go buy another account lol. That and I’ll have an alt, but I probably won’t need to lol.

Hopefully, if I manage I’ll shorten my names

DuckGyver to Ducky

and

GuiboAllon to Guibo

Pretty standard stuff :slight_smile:

I might be my YouTube/WWW name and be YeshyYeshiam. Ask why it’s that name and I’ll tell you. :3

i shall be AngryNeeson52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2qk2X3fKA

Im changing mine to Javi :smiley: its not taken apparently!

EVERYONE CHECK THIS https://www.doctormckay.com/utilities/mc_checker.php
TO CHECK IF YOUR DESIRED USERNAME IS TAKEN

Meh PrinceMark nor MarkeyyMarkerr are taken, I’ve decided to go through with one these two instead of BerryBlue. It’ll be easier to say Prince or Mark instead of Ber or Berry in chat xD

I think you should go with the markeyymarker one.

Apparently LittlePanda is taken but PrincessPanda/Panda isn’t :smiley:

I’ve had my minecraft account for almost 5 years of course i’m going to change the username, y’all can still call me vaio but i’m changing it

SENPAI ISN’T TAKEN AND I CALL DIBS

Thanks.

Guys, should I change my name to KingNathaniel?

@Piehole314 :wink: