My Retirement

Hi all,

After more than 5 years on PCB it brings me great sadness to announce my departure.

PCB was the main reason I stayed playing Minecraft over the years, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful memories. The friendships I have made on the server feel like family, and I love you all. I will at the bottom of my heart miss everyone and I hope to see you guys again.

All my builds in peoples cities will go to the owner of the city, and I give all other builds to Tot.

I would like to say thank you to everyone here for being awesome, and I really hope PCB thrives for years to come.

Goodbye for now,
Buns

7 Likes

Bye Buns, hope to see ya around!

2 Likes

Bye Buns, I’m sad to see ya go. I’m pretty new here but you were one of the people who has made me always feel welcome here. I hope you still hop on sometimes.

1 Like

I hope to see you around at some point. We will miss you, Buns.

2 Likes

Visit often!!! You’ll be missed

1 Like

I want to thank you for being able to meet you here on PCB and in person. You are an amazing person and I will keep DMing you memes every single day lol.

And thank for you giving me possession of your misc. builds and projects, I’ll make sure to take good care of them.

As Joe said earlier, visit us from time to time, I would love to show you new projects, expansions, and other things in the future.

Anyways, Goodbye Buns!
(p.s.: dreamwork face hamster)

2 Likes

It’s sad to see you go! I hope you can find the time to visit.

With love,
tomi

1 Like

We’ll miss ya Buns. You’ve got some really creative builds, it was a pleasure working with you on a few projects over the years.

1 Like