My Improved Ban Appeal

Minecraft Username: Swaggot5565

Date of Ban: 7/20/18

Banned by: MattDB

Reason for Ban: Assumption that I am Swiggothunub
Reason to be Unbanned I am Not swiggothunub, I did mention that I live in Austin Texas as I was born there. I mentioned the state of Massachusetts when someone named mxmx (cant remember the full name) mentioned the commonwealth (Britian) would go back to 1812 or something like that and I just mentioned that Massachusetts was a commonwealth as I have studied the US States history and geography. I asked my Dad to help me because i am inexperienced at defending myself. My dad used to play minecraft 3 years ago and has created my Server for me and my friends. The other reason I asked my father is I am immature and have been made fun of because of my immaturity. Also my username “swaggot5565” was an inside joke at my school last year its a mix of swag and f**got that me and my friends used until the teachers learnt what it meant. After this I really dont know how to prove that I am not Swiggothunub. I Dont know who the hell he is and dont know why im being profiled because of having a “similar username” I understand its similar but i mentioned that it was an inside joke being i combination of 2 words and some random numbers because the username was unavailable. If you would trust me out of good will you will learn that I have a very nice and kind personality. Also you mentioned that my parent wouldn’t give ID online. My dad has photoshopped the image of his ID to have all the information except the name and birthdate blacked out.

Previous appeals: (A link to any previous appeals you’ve submitted. If you’ve never appealed a ban or can’t find any old appeals, indicate so.)

Also Swords has also mentioned he lived in austin like me

Okayyy so let’s just get this straight:

• You have the same location as him
  • You have the same IP as him
  • You have very similar usernames
  • You have the same numbers as the end of your username
  • You have the same age
  • You talk about the same things as the previous alts

But that’s all just a coincidence, right?

Locking.