My Experience With PCB

Before you read this: Please do note that this is not a story campaigning for me trying to get any ranks such as trusted, but just a story about my experience with PCB.

It all started about 3 months ago (April 2014), when I was looking for a change to the way I play minecraft. I was tired of all those mineplexes and hypixels, where the only thing you can do is play different mini games. I wanted a server where you could actually build things, with a supportive community to help you along the way. With this in mind, I knew that finding the right server would be hard.

After a pointless night of searching, I was at my wit’s end. The last server that I would try, was PCB. I logged on, and I got a lot of welcome’s! on the PCB chat. I posted a reply to them, as I saw that my prefix was “guest,” and most other peoples’ prefixes were “member.” I asked how you could get the member rank, as all other ranks on different servers usually cost a lump sum of money. And by asking this question, I got a reply. Apparently, all you had to do was sign up on the PCB website. after 10 minutes of signing up, I came back onto the server and typed something into chat to see if my efforts turned out to work. And of course, the prefix entitled “member” appeared to the left of my name.

Being a new member to this server, I didn’t have that many friends, so I didn’t really have any establishments to build in. I sent out a message asking if anyone needed help with their creative town. Little did I know, the person that would reply would be my first friend on the server.

AngelsOfDragons was asking me if I could help him with the CIA (Cartaz International Airport), along with Remus_S. I helped for a good two hours, with landscaping and other things like that. After the airport was complete, I had met a bunch of other friends that to this day, are helping me with things on the server, and are just making this server a better place. I would like to thank the PCB server for all they have done for me, and I will definitely be on this server for as long as it is running. Thank you all!

Tight bros on the server:
Rollin95
Chalkygamer
AngelsOfDragons
MansfieldZak
AnthJmon
RJBud1
Penguina
MarMuffin

Thanks for reading this, and feel free to post your opinions of the server below!
Best comment gets a 40$ server prize!

-Sillybandz550 :slight_smile:

Oh wow this brings me back to when I first joined :’) I only ever joined pcb because the classic server’s title had the word ‘fatso’ in it and i thought it was funny ahhahahaha

Im glad you have found home on pcb :smiley:

Glad to hear of your positive experience! Welcome :slight_smile:

Cough cough, bumping old threads, dun do that, yadda yadda.