MY COMPLAINTS a blog about me

I would love to know WHO abused WHAT powers. The last you were on all of the staff on were all doing their own things. Maybe you weren’t removed because you were joking too much. Maybe some people couldn’t really take much of your inappropriateness and ur stubborn temper towards everyone else.

ALSO maybe you should get Premium before you start annoying everyone who should kick/mute you at times. If you can’t handle yourself chatting from the server map, what makes you think any better that you’ll be any better once you get premium for yourself? Seriously, you can;t go on like this and you really need to start respecting players before you start making jokes of them. Words hurt you know, some take some stuff to heart, others dont, but you need to consider the way you project, otherwise you can really hurt someone’s feelings and not know it. I know i’m not just speaking for myself

let me put this in perspective for you. cause ive about had my belly full of some of you lately.

1. disrespecting Staff is something i wont tolerate, we all spend countless hours on here making sure that everyone on here is treated fairly and make sure everyone is protected. if you wanna act like a horses-ass and disrespect Staff members, do it on another server that dosn’t care.

2. I can take a joke. i troll about as much as the next person, but saying things that are blantently mean and then hiding behind the ‘i was joking’ excuss is rediculous. if you have any more to say you can do it, once again somewhere else. none of our staff abuse thier powers, but they are NOT going to be verbally abused by you and you get away with it. this is a warning. if you have an issue, take it up with the staff, but a public thread bashing us is utter bull shit

im locking this now and your getting a warning, 2 more and your off the server for good, got it?

If you have anycomplaints later on, tell me and ill pass the message on or if i can help i will. but i agree with shadow atm. the only one i have seen abuse their power is no one. if its about the classic staff. well try not to complain too much. theres a ton of stuff we have to do and some have lives out side of minecraft and gaming.

Also i do suggest you take it up with an op/mod/sop/admin who will not get mad or is on the nicer side. (not really me anymore>.>) i.e fatso12321 (maybe) just tell complaints you have and see how it plays out. I personally have not seen any staff abuse their power.

Its possible to shut down the dyn map? im sure thats not it. they probably dont respond to you. It is possible to go overboard with your “jokes” i have done it before i believe.

on that happy note, Have a good day!

I would like to add earlier today you were getting on both mine and ymb’s nerves while we were trying to deal with a player losing there stuff. You were not helping at all you made things worse by saying “oh suck it up its just a game”(not your exact words but close enough). You shouldn’t be causing the staff trouble when were trying to help people, both me and ymb couldn’t do our job because you wouldn’t stop aggravating the victim with your remarks.

You said we abused our powers? No we didn’t and lying about it doesn’t help you at all it makes things worse.

I hope this and the other posts open your eyes because you’ve annoyed me so much and I’m pretty sure others are annoyed with you to. I do enjoy a nice friendly chat, but all you would do is ask questions and never stop.

So unless you straighten up your going to have a hard time with me and most likely others to.

drew, surprisingly i get tons of complaints via classic. thats the only reason why i cope with it more than these CMP/SMP ops (couldnt use noobs XD) [sub]jk [/sub]

but still, dont complain. follow the advice i set up for you.

also anyone know how to get out of sub text type? XD

EDIT by Shadowmeire: Fixed the subscript, Sword

Poll removed - It does not make any sense.

[size=10px]“Another topic. Moderators abusing there powers and showing off and think there so awesome [size=0.7em]”

[size=1em]As has been mentioned already, if you feel that anyone has abused their powers, you should feel free to tell us and we can assess the situation. Just let us know details such as who you are reporting, and where and when it happened plus provide a summary of the incident. All our moderators and OPs are volunteers, but we ensure that our server is one that is pleasant to play on. As far as I am aware no moderators abuse their powers here. If this is a complaint about the classic server, you can post in the relevant forum.

[size=0.7em]“NOTE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE MINECRAFT PREMIUM AND WANTS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DO POST HERE”

[size=1em]Anyone who does not play on the main server is welcome to use the Dynamic Map as a way to see the creations that are being built on our survival and creative server. It is in no way meant to be used as a primary form of communication. You need to understand that when players joke around on the server, it can sometimes be seen as acceptable because they know each other. Because these players do not know you, you need to consider how your actions can be interpreted by them. Saying that other people do the same thing is not a valid excuse for anything that is said.

On a side note the Dynamic Map cannot be turned off by any of the players. If players are ignoring your messages you need to consider why they are doing so.

the ‘Turn off Dyna Map’ he was talking about was me ip banning him to stop him spamming the chat with horrible sexist remarks that not only made me uncomfortable but also Cherryred who was on. i will un bann his IP tomorrow night as a 24 hour temp ban but not till then

Also, please don’t triple post. Use the modify button.

I am on here a lot and I can honestly say that I have only ever found the staff helpful and friendly. Sometimes you have to wait for one to come on but when they do they are ready to help.
I have never known them to abuse their power.
FULL MARKS TO ALL THE STAFF FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK KEEPING THIS SITE SAFE FOR EVERYONE.
MANY THANKS GUYS

Thank you all who have all inputed your kind words :).
First how am I being a sexist
Second ALOT of people do know me since I’ve been on the dyn for a while
Third I’m not complaining about classic
Fourth if the dyn map is for looking at peoples work wuy don’t you turn the chat off. There are many other servers that I could join…
Fiveth princess really get premium before complaining. Really? So your saying once I get premium I can complain? Hmmmm. Is that what your saying? What if I do have premium and I don’t want to get on the server?

Well that’s all for now folks! Take care brush your hair peace!

Post what you tuber says take care brush your hair cause he’s really good

What cherry means, is that get to know the people on the CMP/SMP better before you start complaining. I will listen to your complaints and will pass it on if it is out of my power. (which is most everything xD)

1. your remarks that you were making were rediculously Sexist. A. hitting on someone who asked you to stop, cause she didn’t appreciate it, and B. making a rediculous amount of penis jokes. not really that cool. if you wanna act 10, go ahead, but not here. once again, im not really gonna tolerate it. we have people on this server who really don’t wanna hear penis jokes, im one of them

2. you have been on a while, still dosn’t change the fact that your remarks and humor are not befitting a server that has children on it.

3. i have nothing to say about this. i believe that Sword was merely making a remark is all.

4.because its a good way for everyone to communicate. the fact that you have to act like a horses ass on it dosn’t mean that the rest of the server should have to not be able to use it. if you don’t like it, then leave, and don’t let the door hit you in the ass. there are tons of servers out there, plenty that will put up with your crap, but none as good as PCB.

1. i think what Cherry was saying is that you have no right to complain about anything. once again the staff here is all volunteers, and we don’t have to put up with your crap. and we are not going to. if you want something to complain about, go somewhere else, or buy a premium account so you can have something legit to complain about.

Also if you haven’t noticed, no one has said anything to your benefit. it has all been jeering about the Staff on here, and saying that all of your arguments and whining have been null and void. or perhaps you tl;dred all of that?
now do you have anything else you would like to add so that i can bash that as well? im on a roll the past few days.

First: You call me out and start talking sexist, and don’t deny that, we have logs of everything you’ve said just remember that

Second: Your point?

Third: I don’t remember anyone mentioning that, but even if you were there’s no use for it to be bringing it to attention on the dynmap. If you did have problem with classic, which im not saying that you do, bring it to the attention to the staff and we’ll further look into what can use improvement

Fourth: Not exactly understanding what you’re trying to ask. The dynmap is used for players to use the map to their advantage in helping them locate other players, new lands, and speak respectivly to others. Use it to your advantage, and dont abuse your privledges with it.

Fifth:Actually I recall you saying you didn’t have premium. Dont you twist my words around. I’m not going to tolerate your attitude towards me, if you continue to be disrespectful to me, you aren’t gonna be on good ends with everyone else on staff, and I can bet you that if you cannot respect me, than I have no damn idea what makes you think every other mod and staff will want to respect you back :slight_smile:

Fifth:Actually I recall you saying you didn't have premium. Dont you twist my words around. I'm not going to tolerate your attitude towards me, if you continue to be disrespectful to me, you aren't gonna be on good ends with everyone else on staff, and I can bet you that if you cannot respect me, than I have no damn idea what makes you think every other mod and staff will want to respect you back
that also is the same with Classic staff. WE dont tolerate any hatred directed to us.

You’re kidding… right?

After reading this entire thread I have come to a simple conclusion. He should just stay banned! Problem solved. Because honestly, do we really want someone with the intelligence level of a squirrel playing on here with us?

“Fiveth princess really get premium before complaining. Really? So your saying once I get premium I can complain? Hmmmm. Is that what your saying? What if I do have premium and I don’t want to get on the server?”

First off it’s Fifth, I don’t know how the hell you got Fiveth. Also, I don’t know who you’re referencing when you say “princess” but I’m presuming its cherry. Cherry already does have premium. We’re not saying you need premium to complain, but you know, it kinda would help if you actually played on the god damn server. We are kind of an SMP/CMP based server… Maybe you do have premium and you don’t want to play, well that’s your choice.

On a side note, caps lock is not cruise control for awesome. And a forum thread is not a blog. If you would like to make a blog about your complaints about life and other bullshit, here’s tumblr:: www.tumblr.com . I think you’ll find that you’re not the first to bitch about things like this.

tl;dr~ No one cares bro.

hard. i fucking love you mate. and no worries. after the last post he made. im not unipbanning him. he can have a temper tantrum either in Classic or on another server

you misspelled fifth hard…

he did?

LOL, you’re right! I did too! I spelt it fith, instead of Fifth. Oops xD, thanks for noticing that. I also used the wrong were in it. e.e