MY COMPLAINTS a blog about me

LOL, you’re right! I did too! I spelt it fith, instead of Fifth. Oops xD, thanks for noticing that. I also used the wrong were in it. e.e

lol i knew he did. i just edited it for you Hard. lol

lol

Wow guys! Can you believe how many post we got today! Every one is just so nice.(not)
1st don’t complain about spelling really?
2nd yes I call cherry princess
3rd princess (aka as cherry) I don’t get the picture
4th I am a kid so don’t talk about having kids on the server OK?
5th I didnt make a penis joke and if I did well I didn’t do it on purpose
6th (this were it gets boring) hard24get you are definetly hard to forget and how would banning me forever solve anything. Change can happen sometimes its slow other times its instant so really? Beside I can get another account and change my IP but let’s not go there shall we?
7th Shadow um I just got on the dyn so your ban thing only works for like 12 hours
So that’s all for noW BAI!

well i can fix that when i get home ::slight_smile: and your right. BAI!

[size=small]I hate to break it to you Drew, but on behalf of the other staff members, I think its safe to say that your reputation on PCB has hit a boulder on the cliff, and quite frankly, you’ve gone down with that boulder. Just keep complaining about us (yupp) Do you think we will ever want to give you Trusted if you can’t give us respect and keep complaining? Please for fuck’s sake give this up. Whatever you;re trying to get at definitly isn’t working out. Whatever you’re trying to accomplish is also not working out. At this point I truly suggest you apologize to everyone. Im literally telling you that if you say sorry I will forgive you cause I’m a good person and will always be forgiving unless someone’s done something to hurt me for a very long time. If you just apologize, maybe everyone here will loosen up and leave you alone. And if we leave you alone, that would mean you start leaving us alone too. Seriously now this is getting more obnoxious than having to deal with first time plane riders jumping during an emergency

now do you get me?

EDIT: by Shadowmeire

shadow i need you on the server

unfortunatly for him Red, im not as forgiving. honestly an apology should have been made in the first post. ive banned all his alt IPs, and him from the server. so he can go make an alt, and start from scratch, and hope that the IP ban for the forums only lasts like 12 hours. cause im fucking done playing with a brat. ;D

if anything believes this was not needed a higher up can un ban him. im through with this thread. if your going to disrespect a group of staff who are generally well liked by the population of PCB as a whole, yuo don’t deserve to be on here imo.

EDIT: spiral i wont be back home for another hour or so unfortunatly im still at work. i promise that i will be on to help tonight almost all night. ill be there asap…

jw what is going on though?

nutin im making a huge town and i wanted some help

Hate to do this, but this is kind of annoying. Sure anyone can change their Ip, but good luck changing your host.

'preciate it hard :wink:

if i say so myself, its hard to loose my respect. its even harder to get it back.

at this point in time, you have lost all my respect. So good luck getting it back :wink:

trusted i believe will not come as easily for you now. i may be wrong though :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we can lock this now.

I know its locked, just adding a summary for Drewen.

Right, your behaviour has been unacceptable, and has not improved in this thread either. Do not try and act like you are above staff, they have been made staff for a reason and are respected by the majority of players on the server. Basically, grow a pair and deal with what has been said in this thread. If you continue to act like an immature brat, you’re done. I hope I make myself clear.