My 1 year speech

If you haven’t already heard, I’ve been on PCB for 1 year and over 2 months!

I just would like to say thank you to everyone who made my stay at PCB unforgettable. I have loved PCB so much for the past year and that PCB is basically the only server I play on. Since coming on PCB I have made so many great friends over the past year that I will never forget. I will ever forget my first city before the reset and helping burnton. Thanks to PCB my building skills have improved a lot. I will also never forget the day where I freaked out about getting trusted. I have had so many adventures on PCB that have brought me here today saying this you you guys. All in all I would like to say thanks to everyone for making PCB the server it is now. I would also like to say thanks to everyone who helped make Clarita and Bellefire. When I finally stop playing minecraft (it won’t be for a long time), I will always keep PCB in my heart. PCB has tought me how to become a better builder and a better friend. Thank you to all the staff members who have helped me and everyone with anything on PCB. I would ALSO like to thanks Princemark for putting my name in for trusted. Thank you so much for everything! I hope PCB never goes down and I hope that once I leave PCB for good that it will get better and better.

Thanks for reading,
~Claudia :slight_smile:

Ps. If there are some spellings mistakes, I am writing this on my phone.

AWW!! . thats so sweet :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.

Congrats on the 1+ year Claud! Its great seeing you around PCB, and I’m glad to call you my friend :slight_smile:

Cheers, to another year!

Cheers to another year!

I know we don’t really talk, but congratulations Claudia! Happy 1 year :slight_smile:

I remember when you joined. I was only a few months old to this server. Ever since then you have proven your self to us here at Project city build, that you are a great, kind and trustworthy player. Thank you so much for helping Project city build over the last year and few months :slight_smile:

Heres to another year!
The_Jacob

You had a rocky start (Being banned and whatnot by yours truly) but certainly turned out to be a good member. Stick around, yeah?

Squad!

And congrats for making it this far!

Claudia,
You are one of the nicest and most amazing person I know. You will be one of those people on this server for ever! I am very happy to have gotten to know you! Hope to see you around! =D