More Issues

So, I’m whitelisted now and I thought I had everything worked out, but when I tried to join, it keeps telling me I have an invalid session. ChiselMod was taking quite a while to load, so maybe that could be the cause? I tried removing and re-installing ChiselMod to my profile, but now I crash whenever I try to install it.

Any ideas?

The only thing i can think of is your Ram is not enough. I know that for Cherry, Ouhai, Kurry and myself we have to increase our RAM allocation to JAVA from 1Gig to 2 Gigs.

Firstly, in the launcher, click EDIT SETTINGS, and check JVM ARGUMENTS. Change -Xmx1G to -Xmx2G.

Secondly, it really helps if you only load one new mod at a time. If you’ve just put all the mods in the mod folder at once, it’ll take a long time for it to all load up. Just load up pixelmon, then close it and load chisel as well, then close that and load all three.

You don’t have to do this if you’ve already started up (and gotten to the main menu screen) previously.

Also make sure you’re running 64bit java or it will throw errors at you when you do this.