MONACO NEEDS YOU. Help YOUR financial capital grow

[size=36pt]MONACO NEEDS YOU!!

[size=14pt]At this current moment in time Monaco has only one builder and that is wooly19. After looking around at all other cities I have realised that Monaco should be alot bigger than what it is at the age. I have found that as well proven in Rancho there is alot of great builders on this server that I believe have something to add to Monaco.I have received alot of very positive feed back but no one seems to be willing to help out with what could be an amazing city overtaking some of the already large cities. So what do I need? and what do you have to do? i hear you ask. Well feel free to find an unused plot or create one (remember a 2 block path between each plot and roads) and then look up photos of buildings in the real life Monaco and get to work building. I recommend using Flows HD but default looks just as good and shaders works amazingly well to view the city.

[left][size=12pt]THANK YOU
wooly19[/left]

[size=36pt]/warp monaco

Hey wooly, Just one question how does Monaco “Help YOUR financial capital grow” (The title) ???

(One more thing Sure I’ll build in a Monaco keep a spot for me!)

Damn, I thought it was some kind of spam like “watch this weird video - only $20 to learn how to make thousands of dollars a month!!!” and you buy it and it’s a kit to set up web ads saying “$20 to learn how to make thousands of dollars a month!!!”

Or the Nigerian Princes that ask for $10,000 but say that they will “repay you 2,000,000”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.