mocoagreen - 14th of July, 2013

[html]

Minecraft Username mocoagreen

Date of Ban 14th of July, 2013
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by IDK

Reason for Ban Modifing work without peoples consent. EG Railroad

Reason to be Unbanned Wow. I BUILT THAT RAILROAD FROM SCRATCH AND IT WAS MINE? That railroad was almost all owned by me with admins owning small sections due to World Edit. I have been on the server for many months and have not griefed once. I demand futher investigation into this ban.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Player was banned for modifying something that was not his, according to John.

Here is the players info:[size=78%]http://pcbmc.co/stats/index.php?view=player&uuid=ab6b3fe2-d652-4eda-9e2b-9a6a069dc653 Says hes’ been playing for a total of about a day. been here since the 29th of May. so only about a month and some days.

Btw, the tone you use in your appeal is not very befitting of someone looking to be unbanned. We do not take well to someone demanding us to unban them. If you hadn’t done something we deemed to be bann worthy, we wouldn’t take the actions we do towards you. If it was a misunderstanding i could understand, but it still will not help your cause to be angry with us.

Now. John, i believe this is your call based on the information we have.

Wow. I BUILT THAT RAILROAD FROM SCRATCH AND IT WAS MINE? That railroad was almost all owned by me with admins owning small sections due to World Edit. I have been on the server for many months and have not griefed once. I demand futher investigation into this ban.
Okay quick explanation. There were railroads running between many towns, and all across the world. You did not ask for permission to build the RR in other people's towns, which is modifying their work. CherryRed was the one that first notified me of this occurrence, in EmeraldShores. There were two different lines, built by 3 different people, along with grief throughout the city from the other two people.

[Three Players]
mocoagreen ---- Built the first railroad by themself
Epicmepic ---- Built the second with the help of the below person
mepicepic

I want to add that since that railroad is there a Huge amount of minecarts are spawned there regulary.
Which can cause lagg

yeah i also recieved a PM in game from Cherry about a RR in Emerald Shores. by the time i got there though, everything was cleaned up, im assuming you had already taken care of things. So what do you plan on doing about this one, John, as it is ultimatly up to you

The fact of the matter is, if you are a member of this server it’s your duty to know the rules and one of those rules is to build away from other people’s builds unless you have permission to build on the territory of said player who built whatever. Just so happens you and the other 2 didn’t just build in my city, and others peoples cities/towns, but in retrospect the 3 of you (not pointing fingers at one you specifically) also happened to modify some of my builds on the insides. I have no tolerance for anyone who modifies other people’s stuff without acknowledgement and thanks to this mess there has been lots of lag and there was a lot of mess for me and John to cleanup. Now quit your demanding because you should know exactly what you did and why you’re banned, I mean after all you are a member and you read the rules right? :slight_smile:

D: you mean there are REAL RULES? ON THIS SERVER?

dude, im missing out. time to go read them before Nek slaps me

come on guys, don’t make me double post! :-\

This sucker has been sitting here for 3 days. is this an unbanned or a remained banned verdict?

Really? Is that even a question, Banned of course

i mean. i would love to lock it and leave it at that, but it is technically Johns… =/ ill see if i can grab him on Steam and get it locked.

Hes not on. Oh well. that was the idea i had a feeling that is what we were leaning towards. Ill take the fall here. Banned. Locked.

Sorry - I’ve been busy as of late remodeling a house that we will be soon be moving into. I havent had a chance to be on. Anyways, shad, that is fine.

no worries mate. Ok well he is double secretbanned as of now
XD