Minecraft loads, works until I connect to PCB

This problem began happening yesterday, I was online and my game turned white (but could still see, it was white but transparent if that makes sense). It began to say (Not Responding) in the upper left corner. So I closed out of it with task manager, and restart the game. Same thing happened. So throughout all of today I’ve been trying to get on, to no avail. I have noticed some things: Minecraft will act like I’m on the server, as it will play music, and in the console I can read what people are saying, but not in game. I have loaded up my single player world successfully as well. “Solutions” that didn’t work are as follows : deleting .minecraft, running as admin, reinstalling minecraft, restarting computer, and running it in compatibility mode. Sometimes I can load into the game and move my mouse for 2 seconds, but the game (and only the game) freezes, causing me to have to end it. It usually freezes at the “joining game” area right before I get in. The problem only happens when I try to join PCB, I tested it on another server and nothing happened.

Please help me out.
RJ

Have you made any notable changes to your game or Minecraft before this started occuring.
Do you use Optifine or any related mods?

Also, could you recreate what causes the issue/crash and put what the console spits out in a pastebin